Cannot determine Insteon Engine

Just now, Michel Kohanim said:

@LMcGrath,

Except for the first name, tt's under a different name/email address. Do you use any other email addresses?

With kind regards,
Michel

The email that I used to ask my question was lauramheasley@gmail.com. The email I have my account registered under is fireseal16@gmail.com

Hi Laura, yes, that's the email to which I responded and it's posted to the ticketing system. Can you please log out from https://www.universal-devices.com and log back in using that email address? It should be available under My Tickets.

And, just in case, here is my response:

Hi Laura,

I am so very sorry to hear. From what you’re describing (the side light is not lit on one and the other does not turn on the load), I am almost certain they are both defective. If you want
to be 100% certain, the best test would be to swap one (or two) of them with one that’s working. If the problem goes away, then the device is defective.

With kind regards,
Michel

46 minutes ago, LMcGrath said:

I have three dimmer switches that all control the same set of lights. Two of the switches still have the LEDs on and it says they are added into my ISY system, but the light does not turn on when I try to get them to work. The third one, the LEDs are off entirely and only turn on when I press the Set button. I have tried factory resetting that one multiple times and nothing has helped. I have tried re-adding that one into my ISY and nothing worked either.

Basically, is there a way to know if the switch itself is broken and I need a new one?

Is this a new installation or existing one where they all once worked properly

Archived