List of i2 vs. i1 devices?

Zellarman

Hello Zellarman,

I wished there was as it would've made our lives much easier. This said, however, I do think that SH is coming up with just such list. I do hope we'll have access to it soon.

With kind regards,

Michel

Is there complete list anywhere that indicates whether a device is i1 or i2?

I'm having a host of communication issues, and still have to upgrade to access points, but just trying to figure out a few things.

• 1 year later...

Similar to Zellerman's question...Does anyone know if Smarthome has a list that would indicate the progression of device revisions?

As an example I have KPL's versions .26, .29 and .2D

I would like to know the specifics of each revision. Both hardware wise and firmware. It would help me determine suitable locations for each device. As an example a basement switch does not need any fancy options but a device in the master bedroom may.

What will v.2D do that v.29 will not etc?

intellihome,

Not even us have access to this type of information which is very important for our code. In most cases, we had to reverse engineer and use the subset of device capabilities since we were not sure of the ramifications for other revisions.

If you find this information, please do let us know as well.

With kind regards,

Michel

Similar to Zellerman's question...Does anyone know if Smarthome has a list that would indicate the progression of device revisions?

As an example I have KPL's versions .26, .29 and .2D

I would like to know the specifics of each revision. Both hardware wise and firmware. It would help me determine suitable locations for each device. As an example a basement switch does not need any fancy options but a device in the master bedroom may.

What will v.2D do that v.29 will not etc?

Archived