Insteon Flash Sale 25% off end tonight

AnthemAVM

You may find some Insteon devices excluded from the sale.

I know the E16BLACK Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale is now excluding the 2868-222 Siren Module. Though when I ordered mine. That limitation was not showing on the sales page and I got the 20% off of the Siren Modules I ordered.

I came this >< close to pushing the button on a few purchases but the exchange rate along with the base ($30.XX) B.S. shipping rate stopped me. Ordering a eight button frame kit which weighs next to nothing Smarthome still indicates the shipping is $30.XX!  

I came this >< close to pushing the button on a few purchases but the exchange rate along with the base ($30.XX) B.S. shipping rate stopped me. Ordering a eight button frame kit which weighs next to nothing Smarthome still indicates the shipping is $30.XX!  

SH dragged their feet on my iR Transmitter for three weeks before shipping. Luckily the $32 I paid for shipping allowed it to sneak through without any courier running to customs, paying the 13% taxes and collecting another $18 for collection fees to the courier.

However, the iR transmitter firmware blows up and it flashes errors when powered up and has never connected to ISY properly.

Warranty?  Sure send it back for $30-$40 and we'll look at it and you may get a free new $30 item. You have 30 days.

I should have sent it back to SH with a customs declaration of $500 on it. :)

In the end I bought garbage. They refused to just send me a new cable.

Stay away from SH shipping to Canada. Its cheaper at aartech.ca after all is said and done, without any sale BS.

Archived