HTTP: Incorrect pgm key [59ADDE0C.4E84]

Jimbo.Automates

When I try t save a program I get this error:

Tue 2017/05/30 07:06:33 AM System -190004 HTTP: Incorrect pgm key [59ADDE0C.4E84]

I found one other forum reference to this:

http://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/19180-error-when-saving-program-invalidincorrect-program-key/?p=179625

But my PLM says it's connected, so not sure what the issue is.

I had changed a program and custom notification yesterday, but this morning when I got the notification it was the old one, so I went back to check and the program I modified looked correct, so I edited it and tried to save again and got this error.

Firmware and UI 5.0.10

Hey Michel, that shouldn't be possible. I have only used the admin console on one computer. But I did have the admin console lock up on me once and force closed it after not being able to close it for about ten minutes and could have had an edited program. How can I get out of this?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I have had this happen twice today trying to modify a bunch of programs with 5.0.10 to start utilizing the ignore function.  I had restarted the ISY this morning and I know there is not another console connected.  What can I do to help debug this? I 

I notice every time this happens, it brings up the dialog for saving programs, but nothing shows, and in the lower left, it says System Busy, then eventually the system busy dialog comes up and I get the bad request popup, then invalid key error popup.

Archived