Forum web interface up....but....

MWareman

So far I like this new interface, but only been using it for a few minutes. I see some improvements already such as long URLs are not condensed.  I CAN FINALLY drag and drop full size pictures directly into my post!  I don't have to go somewhere to upload pics and then insert them manually just to see a postage stamp representation. It would be nice if I could resize them after dropping them on the post. Very readable format. So far, so good for me, but it does take getting use to it again.   I don't disagree with the other comments, but I do see some significant improvements where the last interface was problematic for me. 

image.png.bd260ffaadb43db3ad3435611477f0ca.png

7 minutes ago, larryllix said:

This new forum format may obsolete tapatalk for me.

Biggest problem is getting to last unread post in any thread.

Anybody know something I am missing?

Also in the "unread content" area change your unread preference to just see the unread comments only. Pull down the 

image.png.c83eb0bf85df4491632285a4e3da5282.png

3 hours ago, LFMc said:

Also in the "unread content" area change your unread preference to just see the unread comments only. Pull down the 

image.png.c83eb0bf85df4491632285a4e3da5282.png

Thanks!

That was hard to find on a 2" mobile screen but that should help a  lot. Many hidden settings in the usual obscure style these days.

I appreciate the enhancements of the new forum (and I always appreciate keeping up on security fixes).  However, I'm with everyone else that says it is too much white space.  I also agree that it looks like a tablet UI, which I suppose since so many are giving compliments from phones, that's probably really what it is.  I'm terrible at picking UI's, but I would throw in a vote for something else.  

For what it's worth - I almost never visit this site from a phone (and despise Tapatalk).

Archived