6 button Key Pad and FanLinc going crazy

danncas

25 minutes ago, danncas said:

I Have a 6 button key pad and a Fan Linc.  I accidently deleted it and now playing hell to get it to work again.  It still works via Alexia.

1st Question.  WHY is button A and B defualt on.  ????

What are you using to control your devices? If you've deleted the device, Alexa should not be able to control it.

Are you referring to the A and B button or the large top and bottom buttons

Follow the directions in this link for either 5.x firmware or if you scroll down a bit you will find the 4.x setup. Both the 5.x and the 4.x listed will keep the lights in sync, and support voice integration and control via Alexa etc.

https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=ISY994i:INSTEON_Device:FanLinc-KPL_FanLinc_KeypadLinc_Configuration

I found that The one Scene Doesnt work for what  I want. So I have 4 Scenes  high med low off.

Now how do I get the A ,B,C,D,  LED  to light with each scene. I tried a program staus of fan motor to run a LED scene but nothing works.  IDEAS ????

20 minutes ago, danncas said:

I found that The one Scene Doesnt work for what  I want. So I have 4 Scenes  high med low off.

Now how do I get the A ,B,C,D,  LED  to light with each scene. I tried a program staus of fan motor to run a LED scene but nothing works.  IDEAS ????

See link provided above. Just have to read through it

Archived