2 hours ago, drprm1 said:

When I implemented finger it seemed to take control of the garage sensor ns.

Not sure how

I

Well I don’t have it

image.jpeg

Yes - I need to create a node for the finger controller - i'll see if I can add it tomorrow - and then you can give it a try - I do not have one, so I cannot test it here

When I implemented finger it seemed to take control of the garage sensor ns.

Not sure how

The API keeps the two separate - I need to create a finger node  for it to work  - the yolink app may link them for direct control (no need to go through cloud)

The finger update does control the door  by hitting the toggle button….

image.thumb.png.8f8728cb0749304955889a36d1ce1cad.png

Kind of a pain to have to change over to a different screen to tell if the door is open or closed

I had the garage status Yolink before getting the finger controller. (They have to change the name)

When finger was set up it meshed with the status device to show on one page.

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, drprm1 said:

The finger update does control the door  by hitting the toggle button….

image.thumb.png.8f8728cb0749304955889a36d1ce1cad.png

Kind of a pain to have to change over to a different screen to tell if the door is open or closed

I had the garage status Yolink before getting the finger controller. (They have to change the name)

When finger was set up it meshed with the status device to show on one page.

image.png

image.png

I think they have an API with more capability that what is offered externally - lot of settings in the APP is not available in the external API.   It would have been great to be able to combine the two but unfortunately I do not know how :-( 

1 hour ago, drprm1 said:

Installed 4.0

Nothing different on any of my nodes.

Changes should be int he programming are - if you choose control in the conditional statement the nodes that can be controlled should show up  now - e.g. a motion sensor should show up allowing control when there is motion - vs. a state change as before - In my mind there is little difference as the node server is MQTT based so the state change happens at the same time but it does not hurt to support both I guess .

Or are you saying you do not see the nodes under control?

While there is no control over the door on the node page of AC there is in UD mobile

D60433C2-EC8B-46A4-BCFA-96603792161A.png

Is this a yolink device ?  The door state is an input (opened or closed) - to control the door need to use the finger - issue a toggle to the finger 

29 minutes ago, jkraus said:

OK now 4.1 so that worked, but my Motion sensor is gone, but may be an issue on my side not sure, but was working before

If a device is not on line when restarted it is removed - Maybe that is too aggressive - let me know.  Send me an log and I can take a look

Edited by Panda88