PG3 store?

7 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

Im not using pg3 yet and understand that you have to purchase nodes now.  Where can I find the store and price list?

Thanks

Everything is a different price. You access the store via PG3 interface. Current supported nodes are found on the forum under PG3 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Blackbird said:

Where can I find the store and price list?

Is you Polisy updated an current? If so you can find this yourself by logging into the Polyglot 3 web front then looking at the store yourself.  

https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Polisy:User_Guide

Since prices might adjust it’s better to find the info yourself rather than posting for you and risk it be inaccurate down the road. 

You don’t have to use/run node servers in PG3, but if you have been updating your Polisy and possibly running IoP then you already have access to Polyglot v3.  Find out how to access it in the wiki link above. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Blackbird said:

I only use Ecobee, ELK and Harmony.  Any chance you could tell me the cost of those?

Dont you already have a polisy? Its just as simple for you to log into pg3 using the link that Geddy provided and seeing what those and any others you may potentially want costs.

Why not just upgrade and find out yourself? I’m not local to my Polisy so can’t for a while.  

You should just upgrade your device so you have access.  Doesn’t cost you anything to bring the device up to current supported system level….might even be better that you do it sooner rather than later.  Think of all the fun things you can “play” with and learn about!

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

Polisy isnt updated yet so im on pg2

There are alot of bug fixes in Polisy that needs to be done so its something that you should do anyway. Im not home myself to look at the prices nor would I take the time for something that can just as easily be done by yourself. Someone else may chime in with the exact prices for you however. 

In general- Most node servers are from Free to 75 bucks or so. The more popular ones such as Ecobee, Harmony, Sonos can cost towards the higher side.

Edited by lilyoyo1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Geddy said:

Why not just upgrade and find out yourself? I’m not local to my Polisy so can’t for a while.  

You should just upgrade your device so you have access.  Doesn’t cost you anything to bring the device up to current supported system level….might even be better that you do it sooner rather than later.  Think of all the fun things you can “play” with and learn about!

I plan on it just figuring out everything involved before I do.

• Like 1