Support thread: IoX 5.6.0 Release

3 minutes ago, stevesreed said:

The thread you linked from @bumbershoot is talking about the i3 Dial working as expected.

I have not seen any posts about the i3 Paddle working, nor has it been listed as working in any release notes.

i finally get the distinction.. I have none of the i3 products yet.

I'd still open a ticket to ensure it's a known issue.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, stevesreed said:

The thread you linked from @bumbershoot is talking about the i3 Dial working as expected.

I have not seen any posts about the i3 Paddle working, nor has it been listed as working in any release notes.

I have a i3 paddle that I haven't installed.  I wanted the Mrs. to get a choice between the paddles and dials, and she chose the dials for this application.  The paddle worked just fine when controlled by IoX 5.6.0, but local manipulation events using the paddle were unseen, so the status never changed in IoX.

• Like 1

I signed into Admin Console (5.6.0) and got a "System Busy" message saying "Started Z-Wave interview thread."

I've never had any Z-wave devices, nor have I ever enabled Z-Wave support. I navigated to Configurations to check (screenshot below).

This process took ~10 minutes, then disappeared and went to Ready state.

Other than the hassle of waiting, I don't notice any other issues.  Should this worry me that something might be configured incorrectly or corrupt?

image.thumb.png.c0880f3d7785425be12f53a8dd6db22e.png

1 hour ago, dex said:

I signed into Admin Console (5.6.0) and got a "System Busy" message saying "Started Z-Wave interview thread."

I've never had any Z-wave devices, nor have I ever enabled Z-Wave support. I navigated to Configurations to check (screenshot below).

This process took ~10 minutes, then disappeared and went to Ready state.

Other than the hassle of waiting, I don't notice any other issues.  Should this worry me that something might be configured incorrectly or corrupt?

image.thumb.png.c0880f3d7785425be12f53a8dd6db22e.png

See if there is anything in the event log or error log.