Trying to install my first node, WLED. When I click install, nothing happens.

updated to PG3 Version 3.1.21.  This allowed me to click install and get a popup. I can click purchase but get all sorts of erros in the log and no node shows

5/26/2023, 11:35:24 [pg3] error: Error: Request failed with status code 404
5/26/2023, 11:35:24 [pg3] error: transactionReport: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'data')
5/26/2023, 11:35:25 [pg3] error: Failed to get transaction report
5/26/2023, 11:35:25 [pg3] error: Error: Request failed with status code 404
5/26/2023, 11:35:25 [pg3] error: getNewLicense: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'statusText')
5/26/2023, 11:35:25 [pg3] info: [00:0d:b9:53:2b:58_0] :: Creating Nodeserver 'WLED'
5/26/2023, 11:35:25 [pg3] error: createNS: Error: nodeserver get requires a uuid and profileNum
    at Object.get (/var/polyglot/node_modules/@universaldevices/pg3/lib/models/nodeserver.js:154:34)
    at Object.createNs (/var/polyglot/node_modules/@universaldevices/pg3/lib/services/nodeservers.js:392:33)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
    at runNextTicks (node:internal/process/task_queues:64:3)
    at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:533:9)
    at process.processTimers (node:internal/timers:507:7)
5/26/2023, 11:35:25 [pg3] error: getNewLicense: TypeError: Assignment to constant variable.

Edited by ThisIsTheWay
5 hours ago, ThisIsTheWay said:

My ISY was not registered in the ISY portal.

Does this mean you've resolved your issue or are you still having problems?

When you click install it should pop up a window to Purchase. After you purchase you might have to click "install" again. At this point it should pop up another window. At the bottom it has an option for what slot to install it into:

image.png

Select the slot number you want to install it to and click "install". It should then process correctly.

Purchasing and installing node servers is documented here:
https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Eisy:User_Guide#NodeServer_Store_Menu

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 8:24 PM, Geddy said:

Does this mean you've resolved your issue or are you still having problems?

When you click install it should pop up a window to Purchase. After you purchase you might have to click "install" again. At this point it should pop up another window. At the bottom it has an option for what slot to install it into:

image.png

Select the slot number you want to install it to and click "install". It should then process correctly.

Purchasing and installing node servers is documented here:
https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Eisy:User_Guide#NodeServer_Store_Menu

Sorry for being unclear.  Registering did solve the issue.

• Like 1