Customer support does not have the resources to help

Go to solution Solved by Michel Kohanim,

11 minutes ago, UNHAPPY CUSTOMER said:

Had an outdated ISY and purchased the a new  EISY all sorts of trouble.  Universal devices does not offer assistance.  Cant call them.  have to do an online chat. takes all day to get a simple answer.  I am so sorry i got involved with this company.  I am 100% unsatisfied. 

What did you need help with

Had an outdated ISY and purchased the a new  EISY all sorts of trouble.  Universal devices does not offer assistance.  Cant call them.  have to do an online chat. takes all day to get a simple answer.  I am so sorry i got involved with this company.  I am 100% unsatisfied. 

The support of UD and this community is world class. It may not be your favorite pick up the phone for every little thing. You get direct support of product creators as requested and the community is very responsive at providing a “simple answer” very fast.
  • Like 8
  • Solution

Mike,

Stretching the truth a little. We do not have resources to login every time you run into issues. I did remote in, backed up your 994, upgraded your 994, created a backup for you and then you send another ticket that "nothing works" with eisy. What does "nothing works" mean? Do you expect us to develop ESP? 

With kind regards,
Michel

• Like 6
53 minutes ago, UNHAPPY CUSTOMER said:

I was upgrading from ISY to EISY. the mobile app shows all my devices but nothing operates.  contacted customer service and the answer threw chat only and respond that they do not have the resources.  only  option is to return the device 

Why don't you have the courage to use your name, and own your issues? You obviously did not do any research about the upgrade and did not follow protocol.

1 hour ago, Michel Kohanim said:

Mike,

Stretching the truth a little. We do not have resources to login every time you run into issues. I did remote in, backed up your 994, upgraded your 994, created a backup for you and then you send another ticket that "nothing works" with eisy. What does "nothing works" mean? Do you expect us to develop ESP? 

With kind regards,
Michel

Sounds like the op left that little tidbit of information out......I cant name a single company that would do that much for someone for free.

• Like 2