Purchases dissapeared and OpenWeatherMap snafu...

Go to solution Solved by Michel Kohanim,

Howdy,

I purchased OpenWeatherMaps on the node server store today. It was installed, but I was unable to have it pull any data. So I deleted it both in admin portal, and PG3--with the intent or reinstalling. However now when I go to purchases, PG3 throws a typreerror and cannot find any purchases. I have rebooted, upgraded packages, cleared Java cache, etc.--to no avail. I just puchsed the node server a second time (paid $5 twice), and the purchase is not coming up in PG3.

Any and all advice greatly appreciated, thank you!

20 hours ago, Michel Kohanim said:

Please do System | Switch Portal Profile. Then, logout and log back in with the credentials that include your eisy in your ISY Portal account.

With kind regareds,
Michel

Thank you, that worked to login.

The latest issue is actually with the OpenWeatherMaps node server, as I continue receiving the same message:

query:_get_weather_data: {'cod': 401, 'message': 'Invalid API key. Please see https://openweathermap.org/faq#error401 for more info.'}

However, the api key was established 2 days ago, and it works using the 2.5 api via web query (confirmed). Might it be the case that the prior api was depreciated?