Okay, new odd login problem

737simguy
Go to solution Solved by DennisC,

3 hours ago, DennisC said:

Is the light on the front of eisy?

Have you tried power cycling your eisy?

Do you use UD Mobile and if so, is that working?

Answer to all questions is yes. I’m kinda stumped. This has been logging in perfectly for several months and now it isn’t. Only big change was updating the firmware and packages last week. Admin console after three tries just opens to an interface with the typical section tabs but void of any data. 

Is there a way to add a new insteaon device to the system via UD Mobile? I can’t figure that out either. 

The UD Mobile interface and Insteon lights are all working fine. 

james

• Solution
7 minutes ago, 737simguy said:

Answer to all questions is yes. I’m kinda stumped. This has been logging in perfectly for several months and now it isn’t. Only big change was updating the firmware and packages last week. Admin console after three tries just opens to an interface with the typical section tabs but void of any data. 

Is there a way to add a new insteaon device to the system via UD Mobile? I can’t figure that out either. 

The UD Mobile interface and Insteon lights are all working fine. 

james

Try clearing your Java cache making sure to check all 3 boxes and download a new start.jnlp from UD site. The link is in Wiki.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, 737simguy said:

Yes, go to Home, click on your unit, and then Devices and Scenes. From there just click the + at the top of page and follow screen instructions.

UD Mobile instructions are also in the Wiki 

• Like 1