Support thread for: PG3x v3.2.9 (OUTDATED)

1 hour ago, hart2hart said:

@bmercierJust upgraded and PG3x looks good so far.  However, IoX now has the following popup error at each time launched and I tried it 5 times.  Rebooted a second time and still occurs.

image.png.7bd196d5ce2fee4b5a8770a6f062e0d8.png

Hello, 

Please open a ticket, reference this post, and also attach the result of https://eisy.local:8443/WEB/sysconfig.txt.

Thanks,

Benoit

@hart2hart, the SSDP Client issue is on the client side of UPnP discovery (Admin Console). If you are on Linux of FreeBSD, it's normal. If you are on Windows, then something else is using that port. In short, it has nothing to do with eisy.

@kzboray, so very sorry for the trouble. This is fixed in our next release (today). This said, simply restarting IoX from the Admin Console will fix this issue so that you don't have to re-enable all programs manually.

With kind regards,
Michel

• Like 2
5 hours ago, hart2hart said:

@bmercierJust upgraded and PG3x looks good so far.  However, IoX now has the following popup error at each time launched and I tried it 5 times.  Rebooted a second time and still occurs.

image.png.7bd196d5ce2fee4b5a8770a6f062e0d8.png

@hart2hart I've seen this error message several times before and I reported.  Got the same response from UD.

It disappears after a period of time in my case so I just ignore it.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Michel Kohanim said:

This said, simply restarting IoX from the Admin Console will fix this issue so that you don't have to re-enable all programs manually.

@Michel Kohanim, restarting didn't fix the problem for me after updating to 3.2.9. My Eisy is on 5.7.0 / 3.2.9 now, and I've had to manually re-enable all programs for the past 3 or 4 updates.

Edited by Hoosier Daddy
clarify