Migrate Polisy > Eisy

telljcl

I see what seems to be dated (~ a year ago) info in many posts, and some of the more current discussion involves migrating from a 994. Is there a post or wiki someone could point me to that assumes current Eisy sw version (just received it) and migrating from a Polisy with a PLM and Zooz dongle?

I don't want to blow up my working system, and it looks like there is a good possibility of that happening if I try and do this with the information I've been able to understand so far.

Thanks for any pointers or links that would make the chances of success greater.

...Figured most of it out. Not intuitive, not easy and not fun though.

Zwave had to be dynamited and redone from scratch, also ended up having to re-buy licenses for PG3 apps.

Probably missed some little tidbit of info that may have prevented the need for both of those, but I wasn't able to find it.

All seems to work now though.

12 hours ago, telljcl said:

Is there a post or wiki someone could point me to that assumes current Eisy sw version (just received it) and migrating from a Polisy with a PLM and Zooz dongle?

Everything you need is right here:

https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Eisy:User_Guide#Migration

10 minutes ago, telljcl said:

re-buy licenses for PG3 apps.

Should not be necessary, look in migration document above for migrating PG3. Should be able to submit a hellp ticket, explain what happened and request a refund.

• Like 1