Help on How To: Siren + Sound/Song When Pressing Button

KHouse

Looking to see if anyone has any tips, input, good ideas on how to achieve this idea.

We're big Chicago Blackhawks fans, and now with the kids older and "celebrating" goals, I'd like to install a police light (like those behind a hockey goal that turn on when a goal is scored), as well as a play a sound clip (Blackhawks goal horn followed by the goal song).  When watching at home, when they score, I'd like to press a button by the couch to activate the light and siren/song.

I'm running Instean, so figured I could trigger the light pretty easily by a remote to a light that is plugged in behind the TV to a Insteon wall outlet or plug in.

However, I'm not sure how best to get the song to play.  I'm not against buying a speaker or hardware to make it work.  I do have Sonos in the area so maybe a way to trigger that, but not sure how to even go about it.

Appreciate any guidance or ideas anyone can share.

2 hours ago, Techman said:

What UD controller do you have?

Do you currently have Zwave?

An alternative might be just to buy game tickets.

Using the eISY.  No z-wave in my setup.  Just a lot of Insteon, Elk for security, and Alexa stuff.

Buying game tickets is of course the preferred solution to my problem.  I do have season tickets, but cannot go to all of the games so we watch from home also.

1 hour ago, atmarosi said:

Found this - could use an Alexa (assuming you have one) to output the sound (mp3 of whatever):

Thank you.  I'll take a look.