Zmatter USB Assembly

Go to solution Solved by epete,

Does anyone have any photos on how to assemble the Zmatter USB Dongle?  The RF leads on the external connectors seem to be at the same height as where the Z-Wave/Zigbee card is supposed to be.  Is the card supposed to somehow get placed beneath the RF Coax or above?  I don't want to screw the card in and damage something.

20240529_102758.jpg

20240529_102853.jpg

@epete you might be better off opening a ticket and asking UD directly about this. It's been a while since most were changing from the internal card to the USB enclosure. I seem to remember many snapping the card to get it to fit. But you'd be best served working directly with Universal Devices on that process. They aren't able to monitor the forums as much as they did in the past so open a support ticket and get your answer quickly. 

https://www.universal-devices.com/my-tickets

Try to post back to let us know what they suggest and what you end up doing (and maybe sharing pics) to help others that might have this same situation. 

Looking at the board now, it seems there are no traces that go to the upper half of the board beyond the "dotted line" so that looks like correct solution but will wait on the ticket.