Weird page behavior

@Nestor Thanks for the post. Looks like it's working now (thanks @xlurkr for the update, and I can confirm). There have been a several "bugs" recently (in the last few updates) from the developers of the forum underlying programming. Some of the issues have been reported to them, but they seem to fix only a few items along the way. Hopefully they'll get everything sorted out again soon. The same issue has impacted other areas of the forums for a while now. Either some haven't noticed them or work around them and haven't posted about it here. I've reported the issues I've experienced to the developers support channel to hopefully get corrected, but not holding my breath. Their "support" is non-existent. Nothing like we experience with the support with UD!

If there are other issues you experience please post about it so I can check if others are reporting this to the forum developers.

7 hours ago, Geddy said:

@Nestor Thanks for the post. Looks like it's working now (thanks @xlurkr for the update, and I can confirm). There have been a several "bugs" recently (in the last few updates) from the developers of the forum underlying programming. Some of the issues have been reported to them, but they seem to fix only a few items along the way. Hopefully they'll get everything sorted out again soon. The same issue has impacted other areas of the forums for a while now. Either some haven't noticed them or work around them and haven't posted about it here. I've reported the issues I've experienced to the developers support channel to hopefully get corrected, but not holding my breath. Their "support" is non-existent. Nothing like we experience with the support with UD!

If there are other issues you experience please post about it so I can check if others are reporting this to the forum developers.

Still not working for me. 😕

FWIW, I cleared my cache, shut down all running instances of Edge, and rebooting my PC. 

Edge version is 126.0.2592.68 (Official build) (64-bit)

@Nestor strange. I just checked on Edge (126.0.2592.68) and it worked fine. 

Have you tried logging out of the forums and logging back in? (I had to login fresh because I don't usually used Edge)

If you have a different browser try on that. It works for me on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.

Clicking on different page numbers isn't often something many would use. What happens when you hit "next" or "prev" next to the numbers?

Try this link then click numbers and next/prev and see what happens:

IoX Support - Universal Devices Forum (universal-devices.com) 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Geddy said:

@Nestor strange. I just checked on Edge (126.0.2592.68) and it worked fine. 

Have you tried logging out of the forums and logging back in? (I had to login fresh because I don't usually used Edge)

If you have a different browser try on that. It works for me on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.

Clicking on different page numbers isn't often something many would use. What happens when you hit "next" or "prev" next to the numbers?

Try this link then click numbers and next/prev and see what happens:

IoX Support - Universal Devices Forum (universal-devices.com) 

Tried logging in and out too. Same thing. Everything I did from my previous reply was from a PC. As previously mentioned, the same issue occurs in Firefox. I’m now on my iPad Pro and the same weird behaviour is occurring in Safari. 

Clicking on your link takes me to page 7 of another thread. If I click on a page # or Next, the page scrolls down until the row of page numbers is at the top of the browser, which was occurring before in both. 

ETA: Prev, Next and page jumps appear to work in my Iphone13 with Safari. 

Edited by Nestor

@Nestor WOW! Having the issue today on Chrome on Windows 10. It worked on this computer the other day. 

It works (currently) with Firefox. I think UD might have put in a support ticket with the board developer, but not sure if there's much to "fix" right away and the support from that site isn't all that wonderful. I know another place I had links not responding was on the PM inbox, but now suddenly those work again. But page numbers do nothing.

Very strange behavior.