Scene issues after PLM replacement

gempro

I am having the same problem as Culvdave that after installing a new PLM the scenes cannot be controlled manually or by program automation. The scenes are present and correctly structured but cannot be turned on or off. Rebuilding the scene corrects the problem but I am hesitant to just rebuild all scenes in my production (church) environment because it is error prone. 

Unlike Culvdave, I did not follow the written procedure to install the new PLM until after it didn't work, then I read the instructions, then installed it correctly. Still, the scenes cannot be controlled. Attached is the dump from scene-->diagnostic-->scene test is attached.ISY-Events-Log.v5.0.16__Wed 2024.10.23 07.20.15 PM.txtISY-Events-Log.v5.0.16__Wed 2024.10.23 07.20.15 PM.txt

@gempro

The link tables for a scene are contained in the devices themselves, so if you disconnect the PLM the scenes should still work, i.e. if you have 3 devices in a scene and turn on one of the devices the other devices should respond.

Not knowing how you first installed the PLM it's probably best to do a factory reset on your PLM and then follow the written instructions for replacing a PLM. See attached file.

Replace PLM.pdf