Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Availability of WebControl8

Featured Replies

Solved by EricBarish

Their website is still up. I tried to send a request but was unable to. I used to buy them all day long on eBay but noting now. They still list Smarthome as a seller but of course the link is broken.

I have no idea. Will keep looking for a better way to contact them.

  • 1 month later...

Good catch!I had given up on them Since they never returned my emails.

I tried to mark that last response as solution but it automatically marked Your 1st Post as solution Kind of weird

_Tim

good to see they are available again. The beauty of PLC is that it just never goes sideways on you, never in my life have I ever had to reboot a WC8. I thought they were done since several times I have looked for them and nothing for sale anywhere. And I bet AI can write PLC code like it wasn't nobodies business.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.