Release 3.2.6 Is Now Official

Michel, you know my recent problem that I had... In the process, I think I may have discovered a bug in the previous official release.

When i restored my new device with my previous backup, it did not restore my location. It had my location as los angeles and I know I had put my latitude and longitude in previously. As a result, it had me on pacific time when I am on central time.

Michel-

I saw the same thing when I upgraded from the 99 to the 994. I believe I was on 3.2.6 then as well.

-Xathros

• 3 weeks later...

I think I am going to call this a bug report:

See discussion viewtopic.php?p=67295#p67295 for all details.

I have been aware of this issue for some time, but due to a new program it has become a problem for me and I am not sure it has been addressed in subsequent betas as I am not on them.

If an IOLinc relay is in a scene with reverse function via the on level being at zero, the relay functions as expected on scene operation; however, the ISY's awareness of this action is incorrect and as a result the status in the ISY will be incorrect.