Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

drprm1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drprm1

  1. drprm1 replied to Panda88's topic in YoLink
    Reinstalled to same slot. No changes Still showing disconnected. When hit Start still says it’s already running. still no log
  2. drprm1 replied to Panda88's topic in YoLink
    Never reinstalled, pretty sure just updated…. Tried to download log and I get a red pop up message saying “Error, file not found………”
  3. drprm1 replied to Panda88's topic in YoLink
    Power cycled eisy with no change. Not sure what procedures used. Think I just updated from purchased ns store then installed?? Later on I purchased and installed again just to try. Can’t get log to show anything… When I hit “stop” there is a message and progress bar showing it stops. When I hit start there is no message or progress bar…If I hit start again it just says “ns already running” If I hit “restart” there is no messages or progress bars. About to delete and reinstall but rather not.
  4. drprm1 replied to Panda88's topic in YoLink
    Tried to update and now it shows “disconnected”. When I hit start it tells me that the nodeserver is already running…. Log file is empty. Can’t get it to show anything.
  5. https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=INSTEON_Random_All_On_Events
  6. drprm1 replied to 4481hoods's topic in MyQ
    Sorry, refreshened store and it’s correct and working… Thanks!
  7. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in eisy
    I tried to restore that device but it came back that it couldn't read that same config file.... After migrating to EISY this was the only device that I couldn't write updates to for some reason. I'm going to delete and add a new device here and see what that does. Thanks for pointing me in a direction
  8. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in eisy
    Rebooted, same result
  9. drprm1 posted a topic in eisy
    Trying to backup EISY…Gets to about 95% then stops with these messages Firmware and UI 5.6.4 Tried a few times with same results. Thx for help!
  10. After upgrade to Px3……. Looked at a few logs and they don’t show back that far. I’ll try and catch a couple earlier.
  11. It’s every one of my nodeservers. UD Notifications show a “fail” and “connected” at the same time. Not always fail before connect. ex.
  12. I erased all the notification in UD mobile so not sure exactly which ones were doing it.. I have MyQ, Ring, Climacell, FlumeWater, Hue, Wireless Tags, Push, Holiday, and Yolink Nodeservers. I'll watch for exact ones and post them
  13. Since installing this upgrade my nodeservers will go offline and come back every couple of hours. Shows on UD Mobile as Fail then connected....Have 72 notifications on ud mobile from last night. The fail and connected notices are both the exact same time. Not really affecting anything that I can tell, just annoying to see them. Tried rebooting/restarting everything. Also tried installing the upgrade package again.
  14. Very much appreciate your time spent on this. I will wait for it to happen again.... At least you got your mailbox cleaned out. Cheers
  15. Tried. Won’t go through Tried again with success
  16. 🤣 Thought yall were sitting next to each other
  17. Sent, thanks!
  18. Tried to DM but get error "Goose66 cannot recieve messages"
  19. Any update on whether this needs to be addressed or not? I'm getting them too.
  20. Don't know if relevant but in my isy error log there are about twenty entries at the time they opened "140005 ISY" Don't know if this is any help but I sure don't need them opening like this again.
  21. History in app just shows both opened. No additional info unfortunately..
  22. Both of my MyQ controlled garage doors opened this morning seemingly without any commands from eisy. (or was there?) Here is a piece from the nodeserver log when it happened. 2023-05-16 06:25:01,046 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_message: Successfully set cg0860126d59 :: GV0 to 46376 UOM 58 2023-05-16 06:25:01,171 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_message: Successfully set cg08200e4ffc :: GV0 to 330461 UOM 58 2023-05-16 06:26:00,896 Thread-606 udi_interface INFO myqns:longPoll: Updating node states in longPoll()... 2023-05-16 06:26:01,072 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_message: Successfully set cg0860126d59 :: GV0 to 46435 UOM 58 2023-05-16 06:26:01,151 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_message: Successfully set cg08200e4ffc :: GV0 to 330520 UOM 58 2023-05-16 06:26:50,617 Command udi_interface.node ERROR node:runCmd: node service command DOF not defined 2023-05-16 06:26:50,660 Command udi_interface.node ERROR node:runCmd: node gw0f000aa6dd command DOF not defined 2023-05-16 06:26:51,463 Command udi_interface.node ERROR node:runCmd: node gw270009dd76 command DOF not defined 2023-05-16 06:26:51,544 Command udi_interface INFO nodes:cmd_dof: Closing door for Patio Garage Door in DOF command handler. 2023-05-16 06:26:52,000 Command udi_interface INFO nodes:cmd_dof: Closing door for Garage Door Opener in DOF command handler. 2023-05-16 06:26:52,049 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_message: Successfully set cg08200e4ffc :: ST to 3 UOM 25 2023-05-16 06:26:52,386 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_message: Successfully set cg0860126d59 :: ST to 3 UOM 25 2023-05-16 06:27:02,263 Thread-611 udi_interface INFO myqns:shortPoll: Updating node states in shortPoll()... 2023-05-16 06:27:02,416 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_message: Successfully set cg0860126d59 :: ST to 4 UOM 25 2023-05-16 06:27:02,548 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_message: Successfully set cg0860126d59 :: GV0 to 7 UOM 58 Would appreciate any insight here
  23. Well reduced days to 3 and now works! I can live with three day forecast Thanks! ........my migration is complete!!!
  24. here is the debug log Climacell_5-15-2023_104657_AM.zip
  25. Yes.... Seeing this line every 10 minutes 2023-05-15 07:59:20,328 Thread-31 udi_interface ERROR query:query_forecast: Forecast data failure: 'data' The poll settings are the same as before the migration so should work 🤞

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.