Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackbird

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blackbird

  1. That's why I was thinking that if the motion sensor does not detect movement before door is open then it means I am entering the house. And if it detects movement before door is open then it knows im leaving. I cant open my door to leave without setting off the motion sensor
  2. I only saw the option to go to 30 seconds but not lower. Im new to this would you be able to show me an example program?
  3. If I leave the house I want the ISY to turn off all the lights in the house. I have a door sensor on the back door and a motion sensor near the back door. I thought I could use the motion sensor to confirm movement on the inside of the house prior to the door being opened so the ISY would know Im leaving the house and not entering the house. Any suggestions on this? Thanks
  4. Should the time the lights stay on be controlled by the options of the motion sensor itself (which im doing now) or by a wait command. Can someone recommend the best way to do this? Thanks
  5. I am using the email through my ISP and entered all the necessary information into the SMTP settings box and I keep getting random errors such as Mail Server Error [unsupported Authentication Method] and on other occasions it will say Mail Server Failure [Connection Failed] and also Unsupported password. I have not changed any settings in the network settings box of the ISY. Anyone have an idea? I emailed the universal devices support but no response Thanks Shane

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.