Everything posted by jkraus
-
Smart Edison style bulbs NS?
Thanks. They look similar to the Kasa ones, but was looking for Edison style, but good to know
-
Smart Edison style bulbs NS?
Yea, hear good things about Hue, but just didn't want to add yet another hub. Thx Joe-
-
Smart Edison style bulbs NS?
Is there any node server for edison style light bulbs. I have KASA and works great, however the edison (filament style) bulbs seems to be discontinued. There are many Edison style smart bulbs (the market seems to be be flooded with them lately), but not sure if any are controlled by polisy like Kasa is. Thx Joe
-
Portal dead again?
just realized mine is down. Oh My!
-
Process for changing the name of a light?
like I said, all working fine now, thanks
-
Process for changing the name of a light?
never mind, got it working. I think it did not like the "#" in a name, but may have been other issues, but renamed on the app and now reflects correctly, great! Very cool!
-
Process for changing the name of a light?
I changed the parameter to "true" and sure enough on one of the nodes I changed the name and restarted the NS an it reflected correctly in the AC. However, I noticed that several other nodes have names that are not reflected the same in the AC
-
PG3 Kasa TP-Link Node Server 3.0.16
Thanks much! Love this NS!!
-
edison style light bulb
OK, I can control my Kasa Tp-link wifi bulbs with a Kasa NS, no Insteon or Z-wave module needed, so I was looking for something similar, but thanks much
-
edison style light bulb
controlled by Polisy?
-
edison style light bulb
Hi, I am looking for edison (filament) style light bulb that can be controlled and dimmed by Polisy. I have used the TP-Link Kasa bulbs, but sometimes they fail. Any recommendation, wi-fi or z-wave OK as long as Polisy controllable. Cree has some inexpensive ones, but I do not see a Cree node server
-
YoLink
Mine is working, but "slow". I assume that the slowness is not related to the NS as maybe just some insteon stuff I have going one, although never slow in the past. Will keep testing
- YoLink
-
YoLink
don't see it yet, guess it takes some time to show up. I will definitely test it.
-
YoLink
great! can't wait for the new code!
-
YoLink
I had 2 or 3 days before, but then stopped
-
YoLink
Not me. I will restart the NS again, but typically this only last a day or two before stops working for me.
- YoLink
-
YoLink
Yes mine is connected via ethernet cable and I never have a lost connection because I have other yolink devices and the motion detector also always works with hub so that’s not the problem
-
YoLink
@landolfiagreed. Same with me
-
KASA light does not come on via UDI Mobile
well, interesting...I went to see if restarting the NS would help and discovered an updated version of the NS was pending. I installed and so far so good! works now from the UDI Mobile
- YoLink
-
KASA light does not come on via UDI Mobile
OK, I am probably doing something wrong, but I have a scene "sunset" that many lights come on at sunset, included in the scene is a KASA light (I am using the KASA NS). It works great, all lights come on at sunset, but when I trigger the "sunset" scene via the UDI mobile app all lights EXCEPT the KASA light comes on. Does the NS not work via the UDI mobile?
-
YoLink
@Panda88, did you give up? I was looking forward to a new drop, but maybe it is just too difficult?
-
YoLink
I restarted the NS and working again, os is the log of any use now?