Many thanks

James Peterson

Hi James,

Thank you. I had a chance to play with the app and I like it very much. Here are some issues I found:

1. If you setup Agave with ISY1 and then try and set it up with ISY2, all sorts of issues arise (hangs trying to refresh programs in a loop, never synchronizes with the new ISY, does not give any warnings of what's going on). The only way to remedy this is to Force stop the app and then clear the cache in Application Manager

2. When you turn on a scene, the button randomly stays on off

All and all, it's a great app. Thanks again.

With kind regards,

Michel

Hi James,

Thank you. I had a chance to play with the app and I like it very much. Here are some issues I found:

1. If you setup Agave with ISY1 and then try and set it up with ISY2, all sorts of issues arise (hangs trying to refresh programs in a loop, never synchronizes with the new ISY, does not give any warnings of what's going on). The only way to remedy this is to Force stop the app and then clear the cache in Application Manager

2. When you turn on a scene, the button randomly stays on off

All and all, it's a great app. Thanks again.

With kind regards,

Michel

I can see that happening.  I only have 1 ISY at the moment so I am unable to test, but currently the app is designed to be used with a single ISY.  I am in the works of a few changes to add multi-support, but my actual career keep me pretty busy right now so It'll be a few weeks or maybe into summer at least before that is added.  Right now I am trying to focus on device specific bugs or errors.  

If you are taking on new users, I would like to be added as a teeter.

Dennis

I, too, would like to test. I have a two-ISY setup when you're ready to test that. Regards, bobchap.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just working out a few tweaks before I open up to everyone.  MultiISY support will still be a while.  

Archived