Open Beta access

James Peterson

New update is out. You should see it in about an hour. It was quick, but I think it will get you past the error and allow you to re-add your portal credentials.

Updated. Enabled PIN, entered it twice, hit save pin and it crashed. Sent crash report.

Upon reopening app, no pin was prompted for, but the checkbox is checked.

Unchecked the box asked for old pin. It wasn't accepted.

Hit back, told Portal credentials were invalid. I reentered them. Check settings, pin box now unchecked.

I checked it again. It prompted me. I entered it twice, hit save pin and it worked this time.

Now it appears to work - so possibly an issue with an earlier encryption...

Michael.

When I push the button the phone does 2 quick vibrates but the toggle button doesn't move and the garage door doesn't open

It sounds like you have it in the wrong mode. Go to the detailed view and put it in single button mode. From the you need to set the reverse status based on the NO/NC setup on the iolinc.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It sounds like you have it in the wrong mode. Go to the detailed view and put it in single button mode. From the you need to set the reverse status based on the NO/NC setup on the iolinc.

I was already through that problem a while ago and got it working fine on mobilinc.  Do you still think it needs to be changed if mobilinc is working correctly?

I was already through that problem a while ago and got it working fine on mobilinc. Do you still think it needs to be changed if mobilinc is working correctly?

Nothing should need to be changed on the iolinc itself. I'm referring to the modes on agave.

Nothing should need to be changed on the iolinc itself. I'm referring to the modes on agave.

I clicked the single button option and was able to open the door. I pushed it again when it was have way up and the door stopped. Then I pushed it again to close it and it has A population that says failure to update and the door won't close.

After enrolling in the beta, the Play store page is not found.  Was this removed from Play?

Thanks,

Chris

Is this the first time you are trying to download the app?

If so, I had a similar problem and had to start the download from the Play store on my computer. After doing this, the app installed on my selected phone within a few minutes. Future downloads or upgrades can then be done from your phone.

Dennis

After enrolling in the beta, the Play store page is not found.  Was this removed from Play?

Thanks,

Chris

Thats just google.  sometimes it takes a bit for the play store page to show up after enrolling.  The information just needs to get propagated to their servers before it will recognize you.  

Archived