404 Error Running Network Resource

pinlawr
Go to solution Solved by Michel Kohanim,

Some, but not all, of my network resources return a 404 error when I try to use the Execute option on them from UD Mobile. At first I thought it was only programs that have a dash in the name, but that isn't consistently the problem. When I view the node info the address is correct, etc. I've re-synced UD Mobile and that doesn't help. I also don't see any errors in the event viewer. The network resources DO work when executed via the admin console, or from programs, etc. It's only when trying to use the Execute button from UD Mobile.

The full error that pops up is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><RestResponse succeeded="false"><status>404</status><RestResponse>

Thanks for any help,
Billy

Edited by pinlawr
Copy and paste typo

The error comes up the moment I push the Execute button (so no delay like it's waiting for a timeout). As a test, I adjusted the timeout on one to 5 seconds, the error still popped up the moment I hit execute.

All of them work when ran from the console, and all are used daily (or more often) in programs that run both automatically and on demand.

Also, all resources are to local devices/servers on my internal network. There are no calls to internet resources.

Oh, app version is 0.9.6, just for completeness. ISY is 5.3.4.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Subscription 404 errors, and Network resource 404 errors may not be related.  We had some technical issues with Portal over the weekend which causes 404 errors.

If the network resources executes but shows a 404 in app it is likely related to timeout or invalid response from the server which the Network Resource is trying to connect.  Try increasing timeout.

• Like 1