Portal dead again?

webminster
Go to solution Solved by bmercier,

Yeah, I think so.  I'll reach out to the guy I did last time.

UD is normally so rock solid, when something goes wrong, I don't even think UD, so I start with my normal suspect, my network. lol

Edited by QBS

Chiming in......can log into my local console, can't connect with the UD Mobile app (ERROR: Could not get credentials (11):("code":503,"error":"server_error","error_description":"server_error") oAuth Error

Cannot connect to ISY portal. Http error 500.

When I connect locally to the admin console, i see Portal Integration - UDI Offline.

image.png

Edited by alambertus

Same problem here. Everything on Alexa is working, and my ISY99 is working through the app, but no Alexa integration is not working!!  Dang.  This not good.  Why is this happening?  Did we get an answer from before?

Hopefully now they know how to quickly fix it.  Anyone submit a support request?

9 minutes ago, Brewtrooper said:

... my ISY99 is working through the app, but no Alexa integration is not working!! 

Which "app" are you referring to? The only way I can control any devices is through UDS Admin console on my PC on same LAN. Is that the "app" you are referring to? 

Edited by RYost
7 minutes ago, Rick54 said:

Which "app" are you referring to? The only way I can control any devices is through UDS Admin console on my PC on same LAN. Is that the "app" you are referring to? 

Sorry.  Yes.  I meant that I was connecting via the admin console via local IP address direct connect.  Not sure why I said "app".  

10 minutes ago, Brewtrooper said:

Sorry.  Yes.  I meant that I was connecting via the admin console via local IP address direct connect.  Not sure why I said "app".  

There is an official App “UD MOBILE”

and it’s pretty good, 

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ud-mobile/id1550618148

Still its a work in progress but no need for PC or Java admin console.
 It is working now and not effected by the current web portal being down again.