Admin Console

jwagner010

When using the admin console (windows 10) what is the secret for large nodes and being able to see all their attributes and commands at the bottom of the screen?  See screen shot, there are attributes at the bottom of the screen (out of view) yet there is no vertical scroll bar on the right of the screen to allow me to scroll down and see them.  What am I missing?

image.thumb.png.d037a75998005dc8a062f8da6cd3379f.png

Edited by jwagner010
3 hours ago, jwagner010 said:

When using the admin console (windows 10) what is the secret for large nodes and being able to see all their attributes and commands at the bottom of the screen?  See screen shot, there are attributes at the bottom of the screen (out of view) yet there is no vertical scroll bar on the right of the screen to allow me to scroll down and see them.  What am I missing?

image.thumb.png.d037a75998005dc8a062f8da6cd3379f.png

The only solution I've found is to reduce the scale in the display settings. Of course that makes everything smaller.

• 2 months later...

I also have similar issue, many Insteon switches with more settings cannot see all the settings using my MacBook Pro screen.

Here is example of a regular size window in Win11 and cannot see everything at bottom, I have to maximize to 1920x1080 screen to be able to see it all... I see no reason why they cannot use multiple rows, there is lots of wasted vertical space not being used.

image.thumb.png.59401c8fb2f9149677622fb84b0493e8.png

image.thumb.png.87cfee7a5ff5e495655eaa1031c1d3b5.png

@smileyw @brians

Sadly this has been a long standing UI issue that many have brought up through the years and nothing has been changed. It ranks up there with font size and colors. I (personally) doubt this is high on the list of correcting at this point with the focus on continued development of eisy/Polisy, PG3x, and ZMatter. 

Certainly the only way to get more attention to the issue(s) is to submit support tickets, but based on how long comments of UI "bugs" have been in the forums I wouldn't expect any large changes anytime soon. (Try a Google Site Search for font size or color hard to read)

https://www.universal-devices.com/my-tickets/