Some problems after going from Z-wave to ZMatter......

johnmalachowsky

I just changed from Zwave to ZMatter running 5.55 and have a few problems.

1) Everything is in Celsius even though it was in Fahrenheit before the transfer

2) my zw095a Aeotec energy monitor will not install, it never finishes the interview

3) My Fibaro fgbs-222 installs but is a mess.  None of the external sensors work.  They have a page, but no boxes for values

1) Everything is in Celsius even though it was in Fahrenheit before the transfer

UDI is aware of this issue with some devices and has promised to fix it.

my zw095a Aeotec energy monitor will not install, it never finishes the interview

UDI is aware that some devices won't finish the interview but I'm not sure what they're going to do about it. Sometimes if you exclude it and try again it may work. Or try an 'update with interview' from the z-wave popup menu choice on the device.

after multiple update with interview tries..the energy monitor only had one leg and no totals, i removed it factory reset, and tried to do it as new.  Can't add it.  I hope it gets fixed.  I know this is a beta version, so I am willing to wait until everything gets fixed.  Perhaps a option to add zwave device without interview.

On 2/10/2023 at 2:58 PM, johnmalachowsky said:

after multiple update with interview tries..the energy monitor only had one leg and no totals, i removed it factory reset, and tried to do it as new.  Can't add it.  I hope it gets fixed.  I know this is a beta version, so I am willing to wait until everything gets fixed.  Perhaps a option to add zwave device without interview.

I am sure UD will fix this, but to fix it, they need to know about it. I would suggest opening a support ticket with all of the device information.

Edited by DennisC
Corrected US to UD
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 11:48 AM, johnmalachowsky said:

3) My Fibaro fgbs-222 installs but is a mess.  None of the external sensors work.  They have a page, but no boxes for values

I too am having trouble with my Fibaro. When I migrated it added more nodes than I know what to do with. More frustrating is the fact that status updates aren't working in the EISY. They have to be queried before any changes are seen. Also changing parametre settings doesn't seem to really do anything.

K

• 3 months later...