Nothing is working

Kentinada

All my INSTEON devices show with the red ! and I cannot communicate with any of them.  I am using a PLM that was recently repaired by INSTEON.  e.g. I tried to see the Device Links Table for a specific INSTEON device and the error I got is attached.  I have not had to diagnose a major failure like this in a long time and I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.  Suggestions? 

Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 9.55.17 PM.png

10 minutes ago, Kentinada said:

Yes I am.  I'm getting 2 "Item Not Found" messages now too.  But I have hit the Query button the devices with red ! points and the devices are coming back online.  No clue what happened. 

If you are getting the not found message, you need to completely clear your Java cache (all 3 boxes) and then download a new start.jnlp.  After running the new start.jnlp you will have a new IoX Launcher on your desktop.

That should stop the message.

If you still have red, try the restore device I mentioned earlier.

• Like 1

@Kentinada,

If everything used to work before but it does not anymore:

1. Reboot and make sure the status of Tools | Diagnostics | PLM Status/Info is still Connected

2. If it is, move the PLM to a different outlet and one which is not shared with other transformers

3. If you have done File | Restore PLM, then you might have ruined all the links. So, when you get things working again, do File | Restore devices: https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=ISY-99i/ISY-26_INSTEON:File_Menu#Restore_Devices