Sunrise off 1 hour this morning

I had to reboot this morning for another issue with Home Assistant Integration but once back up I noticed that sunrise was showing 8:43 am and should be 7:43 am after the time change last night in the central time zone.   Anyone else seeing the issue? It was correct yesterday before the spring ahead at 2:00 am last night.  I am on the latest IoX.

Also, not sure it's related or not but changing the location pops up the system busy window for a long time.  I changed from Dallas to Houston and back to Dallas and the window hasn't gone away yet and it's been 10 minutes.

Edited by btreinders

Mine is too, but the next schedule times appear to be correct. I searched the history and it seems that this problem existed last year also but clears up after the first day. 

It appears to be a UI issue only.

Edited by rg65

Its worse than that.

All programs after 2am did not run last night.  And I have some that run every hour. 

For example one runs every hour on the 1/2 hour.   It says the next scheduled run is tomorrow at 12:30am.  So its skipping all of today.

But YES after they miss a run they seem to be scheduled for the next run correctly

So I went and looked and all of the programs that have not run today.  The SUNSET ones are all ok.  Every program that already ran today has a proper schedule.  But any scheduled for a time today shows the next scheduled run is not scheduled until tomorrow. 

So I think when the time changes for today its losing all of todays scheduled times and not doing them again until the next day,

Edited by macjeff
  • Like 1

Update its not all of the programs that are scheduled.  But for sure my sunrise ones (but sunset seem ok) and any that were to run between the lost hour. 

Also folders with time schedules are not showing green.  This one should be green and its not

Driveway Day - [ID 021B][Parent 0224]

Folder Conditions for 'Driveway Day'

If
        From     5:00:00AM
        To      11:00:00PM (same day)

Then
   Allow the programs in this folder to run.

** Fix is either reboot or click on the folder conditions   click update and save.  That forced it to check again and it went green.

EISY time of day is correct, but I also noticed Sunrise and Sunset times were off by an hour this morning. I Rebooted the EISY but it didn't correct the Sunrise/Sunset times.

The GMT offset for my location is showing -8 and it should be -7 for daylight savings time in California. I tried to change it manually but it reverts back to -8

1 hour ago, Techman said:

EISY time of day is correct, but I also noticed Sunrise and Sunset times were off by an hour this morning. I Rebooted the EISY but it didn't correct the Sunrise/Sunset times.

The GMT offset for my location is showing -8 and it should be -7 for daylight savings time in California. I tried to change it manually but it reverts back to -8

Your correct.  Mine are 1 hour off too.  Says 8:15 and should be 7:15

But I think there are two issues.  The scheduled execution of most programs with TIME in the IF were not scheduled until TOMORROW.  Rebooting fixed or as I said before updating the time (just click on it and then update even though you did not change anything and then save program and it schedules)

I just took a look at my programs that are scheduled to run at sunset.  The next schedued run time is correct based on the actual sunset time. So it appears that the admin console is displaying the incorrect time and the programs themselves are actually running based on the correct  (sunrise) / sunset time.

Note: I had rebooted prior to viewing my runtimes, so I'm not sure if the reboot had any effect.

Edited by Techman
1 minute ago, Techman said:

I just took a look at my programs that are scheduled to run at sunset.  The next schedued run time is correct based on the actual sunset time. So it appears that the admin console is displaying the incorrect time and the programs themselves are actually running based on the correct  (sunrise) / sunset time.

I confirm this with UD tech-support that it’s cosmetic only.  As for the other issue programs issue, it’s a known bug.   

Similar issue. My programs are all running ok. I have a notification that says when my optical dusk sensor turns on my premise lights and it compares it to eISY's published sunset time... sunset time is off one hour ahead... should have been ~7:30 but says ~8:30

image.thumb.png.bddb17d96f6cbea8919cdf9423244a11.png

1 minute ago, paulbates said:

Similar issue. My programs are all running ok. I have a notification that says when my optical dusk sensor turns on my premise lights and it compares it to eISY's published sunset time... sunset time is off one hour ahead... should have been ~7:30 but says ~8:30

image.thumb.png.bddb17d96f6cbea8919cdf9423244a11.png

They are fixing that.  Just cosmetic.  

Glad I apparently am not alone with this Daylight Saving Time Issue. I'm about 35 miles north of Cincinnati, Ohio so my time zone should be set to Cleveland, Ohio. (My "Locate Me" option does NOT work at all.

My programs ran this evening but were way too early. My CURRENT time is 08:55pm but according to the sunset time on the configuration page it says sunset is 08:28pm. The sunset at my location according to my phone is 7:39pm.

Hope this is something they get fixed fast!

EISY Time Zone Issue.jpg

EISY Time Zone Issue 2.jpg

3 minutes ago, NewTech said:

Glad I apparently am not alone with this Daylight Saving Time Issue. I'm about 35 miles north of Cincinnati, Ohio so my time zone should be set to Cleveland, Ohio. (My "Locate Me" option does NOT work at all.

My programs ran this evening but were way too early. My CURRENT time is 08:55pm but according to the sunset time on the configuration page it says sunset is 08:28pm. The sunset at my location according to my phone is 7:39pm.

Hope this is something they get fixed fast!

EISY Time Zone Issue.jpg

EISY Time Zone Issue 2.jpg

They told me it was just cosmetic.  But I did reboot so maybe there is more to it.  

I sent them this forum so they will see this. 

Just now, macjeff said:

They told me it was just cosmetic.  But I did reboot so maybe there is more to it.  

Yeah, I've rebooted mine several times this evening. No luck. Time of day IS correct but Sunrise/Sunset times are incorrect by an hour. I'm sure we'll be seeing an update very soon!!

2 minutes ago, NewTech said:

Yeah, I've rebooted mine several times this evening. No luck. Time of day IS correct but Sunrise/Sunset times are incorrect by an hour. I'm sure we'll be seeing an update very soon!!

But the programs also run on the wrong time?

6 minutes ago, dbwarner5 said:

No problems:  Time is right, sunrise is right and sunset is right. 

Same here.  Time, Sunrise and Sunset are correct today on both Polisy and eisy (2 different locations) running isy-5.8.0_1.  Didn't check yesterday on the day DST changed.

20 hours ago, macjeff said:

UPDATE: All times are now correct! Thank you, Universal Devices!!

22 minutes ago, NewTech said:

UPDATE: All times are now correct! Thank you, Universal Devices!!

Did you update something???

* Orest

Thank you for all the replies.  Mine is showing the correct sunrise and sunset hour now.  Still takes forever to change a location though.  Gets stuck in system busy.  Had to finally just reboot yesterday to fix it.