OAuth error showing devices

I am having the same issue after upgrading to 1.1.61 and the prior version.  

Some of my favorites show fine, some take a few mins to update, and some don't at all but sometimes they do.  Also my zwave devices take a long time to show properly.

27 minutes ago, gages97 said:

I am having the same issue after upgrading to 1.1.61 and the prior version.  

Some of my favorites show fine, some take a few mins to update, and some don't at all but sometimes they do.  Also my zwave devices take a long time to show properly.

This topic is for the 404 error with ISY Portal.  If this is not your issue please use this topic 

Same issue with me as well.  Didn't notice this thread and already submitted a ticket.  I have two ISY's on the same login for the portal.  One works fine, the other does not.  Everything works fine using a local connection.  I get a 404 error in UD mobile for just the one ISY.  Other users on the same ISY with their own portal accounts also are seeing the error.  Despite the error, UD mobile still displays the device list and I can still control the devices, but the status isn't populating correctly.  I can also synchronize UD mobile to ISY without error.  I tried rebooting ISY to no avail.  

Using the portal on my pc to login with the java console, I get authenticated and loads the device tree, but then gets stuck at "starting subscription" and just swirls and swirls.  

Same. UD Mobile for Android says "Attempting Connection" and the admin console gets stuck at "Initializing: Starting Subscription" on four different ISY-994s. The Portal accounts report online.

I can still see/control the devices on UD Mobile. I cannot do anything on the admin console.

This started two days ago, right after I updated my eisy.

25 minutes ago, cwagner2401 said:

I can only work on the ISY in house #1 (the other is a 4 hour drive).  So, in house #1, I followed the instructions and now local is working (can see and control devices) but, I still can't access remotely.

FYI - I can go to the UD ISY Portal and select "ISY Web Access" - there I can see and control devices. So it appears to me that the portal can see my ISYs but UD Mobile is having a problem with the portal.

2 hours ago, auger66 said:

Same. UD Mobile for Android says "Attempting Connection" and the admin console gets stuck at "Initializing: Starting Subscription" on four different ISY-994s. The Portal accounts report online.

I can still see/control the devices on UD Mobile. I cannot do anything on the admin console.

This started two days ago, right after I updated my eisy.

Started 2 days ago here as well, but there were no updates or any changes to anything in the system or network.

Upgraded to 1.1.61.  Still have status update issues. Status on favorites does not show until I click into the device page on the icon .

Status on the device page (not favorites) does not update until leave and re-enter page.

For some users, if it's still not working, it's likely a problem with the security settings.

This means you are on a 994 with an encryption setting set to low or medium. That is no longer supported. It has to be on high or auto, which is the default.

To change it back to high, you need to use the former ISY Dashboard.

Status still does not update on UDM.  I have narrowed it down to node server items only.  Statuses on Insteon devices update when you control them.  Statuses on devices such as ELK and Ecobee do not update when you control them.  You have leave the screen  and re-enter to update statuses.

So, asynchronous update of any node server devices is not working.

13 minutes ago, bob123 said:

Status still does not update on UDM.  I have narrowed it down to node server items only.  Statuses on Insteon devices update when you control them.  Statuses on devices such as ELK and Ecobee do not update when you control them.  You have leave the screen  and re-enter to update statuses.

So, asynchronous update of any node server devices is not working.

What is your firmware version?

https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/43504-cant-create-or-modify-existing-favorites/?do=findComment&comment=383004

Question:  Subsequent to a spurious restart event in my 994 (see below), the UDM remote access issue presented itself.  Is there anything in the problem you found that could have restarted my 994? The log time is Eastern US time.   @Javi

INSTEON Device Control Value Time User Log Type
0 null   Mon 2024/04/29 11:32:22 PM System Start
4 minutes ago, cwagner2401 said:

Question:  Subsequent to a spurious restart event in my 994 (see below), the UDM remote access issue presented itself.  Is there anything in the problem you found that could have restarted my 994? The log time is Eastern US time.   @Javi

INSTEON Device Control Value Time User Log Type
0 null   Mon 2024/04/29 11:32:22 PM System Start

No, it appears the issue started late Friday or early Saturday and was isolated to ISY994 and the Portal "event subscription" (status updates). The issue was caused  by updated security rules which prevented the older hardware's ability to send status updates.  

2 minutes ago, Javi said:

No, it appears the issue started late Friday or early Saturday and was isolated to ISY994 and the Portal "event subscription" (status updates). The issue was caused  by updated security rules which prevented the older hardware's ability to send status updates.  

Thanks, Javi.