Release 3.3.1 (Beta) Is Now Available!

Michel Kohanim

I just noticed the regression notice at the top of the announcement. I guess this was a known issue.

My old scenes which were already defined with multiple buttons from the same KPL work fine, but I can't create any new scenes with multiple buttons from same KPL

Sent from my ARCHOS 101G9 using Tapatalk 2

I upgraded to the 3.3.1 (Beta) without any issues. Also I tested and confirm working that my wildcard cert installed without issue and works correctly on my ISY. Thank you! :D

Also, I don't see the lockup issue anymore in the admin console when looking at the electricity or weather usage.

I would like to say Thank You! for the HTML support in notifications. My daily reports look much nicer and are far easier to read now!

-Xathros

Hello apostolakisl,

Stupid question: are you certain that ISY agreed with your assertion that the status was "ON" (or anything but off)? i.e. what was the status of that device in the Admin Console?

With kind regards,

Michel

Yes, confirmed. The ISY console read "on", I switched light off, it turned off, then the program ran and it came back up to 25%. No missed comms. It took 4 tries to get it to happen. I haven't had it happen a single time since you fixed it ages ago but since upgrading the firmware yesterday morning it has happened many times.

If
       Status  'Master Bedroom / Master-Closet L' is Off
   And Control 'Master Bedroom / Master-Closet L' is switched Off

Then
       Set 'Master Bedroom / Master-Closet L' 25%

Else
  - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

Also I noticed the Elk "Armed with exit timer" is blinking yellow with the system armed in night mode even though it has been armed for 5 hours at this point. I do not recall it doing that before and am not sure it is supposed to be doing it.

Any info on changes to the irrigation and/or weather bug modules? I am using fudge factors to chase an overly high ETo calculation. I followed the thread on the ETo calculations which mentioned possible future changes but can't see anything in the change log thread to suggest anything. I did notice your post about the 1/10 to 1/100 sensitivity change in rain today though so I am wondering if anything else has changed.

Thanks,

Mark Alston

Hi apostiolakisl,

Yes, confirmed. The ISY console read "on", I switched light off, it turned off, then the program ran and it came back up to 25%. No missed comms. It took 4 tries to get it to happen. I haven't had it happen a single time since you fixed it ages ago but since upgrading the firmware yesterday morning it has happened many times.

Can you please try to capture this in the event viewer (max level) to help identify the cause of this problem.

Also I noticed the Elk "Armed with exit timer" is blinking yellow with the system armed in night mode even though it has been armed for 5 hours at this point. I do not recall it doing that before and am not sure it is supposed to be doing it.

Did this happen at ISY startup, or did it just randomly happen sometime after that? If you disable Elk then enable it again, does the status show up correctly?

Did this happen at ISY startup, or did it just randomly happen sometime after that? If you disable Elk then enable it again, does the status show up correctly?

First off, I'm not exactly sure what yellow blinking means, so maybe it was supposed to be yellow blinking.

The system has been armed/disarmed several times since the firmware upgrade. At this very moment it is blinking yellow. The info bar is as follows. . .red light "armed away" blinking yellow "armed with exit timer". The system has been armed away now for several hours.

First off, I'm not exactly sure what yellow blinking means, so maybe it was supposed to be yellow blinking.

The system has been armed/disarmed several times since the firmware upgrade. At this very moment it is blinking yellow. The info bar is as follows. . .red light "armed away" blinking yellow "armed with exit timer". The system has been armed away now for several hours.

I do not think it should still be blinking. The blinking means the timer is going, for example, you may have a 30 second exit timer that gives you 30 seconds to leave the area before the alarm is fully armed.

I have been unable to reproduce this problem, is there a lot of activity (Insteon, Elk, etc.) around the time these were armed?

I do not think it should still be blinking. The blinking means the timer is going, for example, you may have a 30 second exit timer that gives you 30 seconds to leave the area before the alarm is fully armed.

I have been unable to reproduce this problem, is there a lot of activity (Insteon, Elk, etc.) around the time these were armed?

When I arm to night mode I do so by pushing a kpl button in the bedroom. I also pushed another kpl button a few seconds before that sets a scene off containing most of the lights in the house. The arm away is done via a keyfob that also triggers a scene that shuts all the lights off.

It appears to be doing this every time we arm the system.

And here is a log of events surrounding the faulty execution of the "if status off and control switched off" 16.ie.26 is the light.

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [iNST-SRX    ] 02 50 16.1E.26 00.00.01 C7 11 00    LTONRR (00)

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [standard-Group][16.1E.26-->Group=1] Max Hops=3, Hops Left=1

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [  16 1E 26 1]      DON   0

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [  16 1E 26 1]       ST 255

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [iNST-SRX    ] 02 50 16.1E.26 19.75.34 41 11 01    LTONRR (01)

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [standard-Cleanup][16.1E.26-->ISY/PLM Group=1] Max Hops=1, Hops Left=0

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [iNST-DUP    ] Previous message ignored.

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [iNST-SRX    ] 02 50 16.1E.26 00.00.01 CB 13 00    LTOFFRR(00)

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [standard-Group][16.1E.26-->Group=1] Max Hops=3, Hops Left=2

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [  16 1E 26 1]      DOF   0

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [  16 1E 26 1]       ST   0

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [iNST-SRX    ] 02 50 16.1E.26 19.75.34 41 13 01    LTOFFRR(01)

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [standard-Cleanup][16.1E.26-->ISY/PLM Group=1] Max Hops=1, Hops Left=0

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [iNST-DUP    ] Previous message ignored.

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [iNST-SRX    ] 02 50 16.1E.26 19.75.34 4B 13 01    LTOFFRR(01)

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [standard-Cleanup][16.1E.26-->ISY/PLM Group=1] Max Hops=3, Hops Left=2

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:19 PM : [  16 1E 26 1]      DOF   0

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:20 PM : [iNST-TX-I1  ] 02 62 16 1E 26 0F 11 3F

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:20 PM : [iNST-ACK    ] 02 62 16.1E.26 0F 11 3F 06          LTONRR (3F)

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:20 PM : [iNST-ACK    ] 02 62 16.1E.26 0F 11 3F 06          LTONRR (3F):  Duplicate or ACK for a different device 

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:20 PM : [iNST-SRX    ] 02 50 16.1E.26 19.75.34 2B 11 3F    LTONRR (3F)

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:20 PM : [standard-Direct Ack][16.1E.26-->ISY/PLM Group=0] Max Hops=3, Hops Left=2

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:20 PM : [  16 1E 26 1]       ST  63

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:21 PM : [iNST-SRX    ] 02 50 16.1E.26 00.00.01 CB 13 00    LTOFFRR(00)

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:21 PM : [standard-Group][16.1E.26-->Group=1] Max Hops=3, Hops Left=2

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:21 PM : [  16 1E 26 1]      DOF   0

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:21 PM : [  16 1E 26 1]       ST   0

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:21 PM : [iNST-SRX    ] 02 50 16.1E.26 19.75.34 41 13 01    LTOFFRR(01)

Wed 09/12/2012 05:29:21 PM : [standard-Cleanup][16.1E.26-->ISY/PLM Group=1] Max Hops=1, Hops Left=0

When I arm to night mode I do so by pushing a kpl button in the bedroom. I also pushed another kpl button a few seconds before that sets a scene off containing most of the lights in the house. The arm away is done via a keyfob that also triggers a scene that shuts all the lights off.

Something is just odd here, I have been blasting my ISY with activity while arming night mode and haven't been able to reproduce this even once.

If you restart the Admin Console, is it still blinking yellow?

Did you make any changes to your Elk setup?

Something is just odd here, I have been blasting my ISY with activity while arming night mode and haven't been able to reproduce this even once.

If you restart the Admin Console, is it still blinking yellow?

Did you make any changes to your Elk setup?

It happened with my computer at the office logged in remotely as well as my home computer. I just wiped my Java cache and reloaded the ISY Java applet, armed the system to "stay" mode. It flashed yellow right through the delay and then kept on flashing even after the exit delay was over. It is flashing right now about 5 minutes after the exit delay finished.

And no, I haven't changed anything in my Elk for a long time, like months. I can't say 100% that it wasn't doing this prior to 3.3.1, but I am pretty sure I would have noticed it.

EDIT: Still Flashing :lol:

Edit: OK, now it stopped blinking and says "armed fully". I am not sure what did it except I did just use an f key to temporarily bypass a zone to let the dog out.

Edit: The above is reproducible. It keeps blinking yellow, but if I use the f-key it corrects it. Not sure what other actions may correct but this one does.

I have a T1800 thermostat with a 2.2 adapter. I saw that there is a new action to synchronize the clock in the thermostat with the isy. I recently had a power failure for quite q few hours, and the thermostat lost it's time. I didn't realize it for a while, and the schedule in the thermostat was way off.

I'm hoping this will resolve that.

I created a quick program, that based on the time of day, runs this action to sync the time. It doesn't seem to do anything for me. Should it be just as simple as executing this action? Is it only for certain adapter/thermostats? The system log doesn't seem to show any activity when I execute the then of this program.

If
       Time is  6:00:00AM
    Or Time is 12:00:00AM
    Or Time is  6:00:00PM
    Or Time is 12:00:00PM

Then
       Set 'Thermostat 2.2 - Main' Synchronize Clock

Else
  - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

I always had the schedules done with ISY programs rather than with the tstat itself for this reason. While it's great to have this new feature so that the time on the tstat is correct, I think I am going to keep doing it the ISY way.

I believe this upgrade is intended for the new TSTATS and not for the 1700,1800, 1900 series dongles. :cry:

Teken . . .

It happened with my computer at the office logged in remotely as well as my home computer. I just wiped my Java cache and reloaded the ISY Java applet, armed the system to "stay" mode. It flashed yellow right through the delay and then kept on flashing even after the exit delay was over. It is flashing right now about 5 minutes after the exit delay finished.

And no, I haven't changed anything in my Elk for a long time, like months. I can't say 100% that it wasn't doing this prior to 3.3.1, but I am pretty sure I would have noticed it.

Edit: OK, now it stopped blinking and says "armed fully". I am not sure what did it except I did just use an f key to temporarily bypass a zone to let the dog out.

Edit: The above is reproducible. It keeps blinking yellow, but if I use the f-key it corrects it. Not sure what other actions may correct but this one does.

Ok, while it is flashing yellow, restart the admin console and see if it still flashes yellow. If its still flashing yellow then ISY thinks its still in exit timer mode (indicating a comm problem between ISY and Elk), if its not then its a problem with events being sent to the admin console.

Ok, while it is flashing yellow, restart the admin console and see if it still flashes yellow. If its still flashing yellow then ISY thinks its still in exit timer mode (indicating a comm problem between ISY and Elk), if its not then its a problem with events being sent to the admin console.

Yes, it blinks yellow no matter when I open the console or how many times I close it and reopen it. Even when I wiped the Java cache and re-open it still blinks yellow. Running the program to let the dog out fixes it. That program turns some outputs on/off. ISY also responds to the F key press by turning some lights on/off. It also bypasses/unbypasses the one zone. Something in there "wakes up" ISY to the armed status of the system. ISY and Elk clearly are communicating since many other things are working, it is just the exit delay being completed that isn't communicating.

Also, that light updates correctly when disarmed. "ready to arm with zone violated", "ready to arm", "not ready to arm". It's only when armed that it fails to recognize the end of the delay.