Everything posted by drprm1
-
YoLink
Greatly appreciate your help with YoLink!
-
YoLink
When I implemented finger it seemed to take control of the garage sensor ns. Not sure how
-
YoLink
- YoLink
-
YoLink
Sorry, I have no node called “toggle” Thanks for you help though
-
YoLink
Again, where do you see “toggle” Is it a single node or associated with something else?
-
YoLink
- YoLink
What is this node called? I have no “toggle” anywhere. I’m also using the “finger” to control the garage door. Don’t know how that affects things. Should toggle be on this page??- YoLink
Would also like a control setting in garage door to be able to open/close.- YoLink
I restarted NS from dashboard and restarted polyglot. The temp config was then present. Just changed to “F” and restarted AC. Boom.- YoLink
Working great! Thanks!!!- Please help users update Administrative Console
Clear you java cache then go to this link to start AC https://isy.universal-devices.com/start.jnlp- PG2
Used SSH to update Polisy and install PG3 Added Polisy to launcher where it gives the choices AC lan, AC cloud, Polyglot V2 (deprecated), and Polyglot V3 Can go right to PG3 but can't bring up PG2.... How do I bring this up? (I'm assuming I should be able to???) Thanks- PLM cable to Polisy
- PLM cable to Polisy
I have no doubt this is the correct cable and will be using it when it comes time. Was just wondering why the connector specifications don’t seem to match the cable end.- PLM cable to Polisy
I know. This is the cable I got out from behind the flap in the box.- PLM cable to Polisy
Getting ready to make the move to Polisy. Ordered the serial to rj45 adapter but then found a new, in box, serial PLM in my closet ? I’m hardly the electronics expert but the photo of the end of the cable enclosed in the box only has 3 connections…The connector specifications show 4 connections in different spots. Can someone explain this to me or do I have the wrong cable??? Thanks- Aeotec WallMote Quad (ZW130-A) & ISY994I
- Multiple pushover notifications from ISY
I too noticed multiple Pushover messages for one event. Placed a 5 second wait before calling the NR. Working so far…- node server list
https://polyglot.universal-devices.com/- Network Resources Are No Longer Working
5..3.4 Firmware=UI No joy- Network Resources Are No Longer Working
No, just follow the Wiki....... Just time consuming- Network Resources Are No Longer Working
Don’t remember if I tried that long of a time out. My credentials didn’t change. Checked with Prowl. Just finished switching all over to Pushover. Thanks- Network Resources Are No Longer Working
Thanks for suggestion SNI is checked AND my timeout is 2000 as per wiki. I’ve tried changing a test NR timeout sequentially higher with no luck- Network Resources Are No Longer Working
Thanks but it doesn’t work in my case. - YoLink