On 8/15/2018 at 11:07 PM, tibbar said:

Hi. Launcher works Ok on my Win7 and Win10 systems but for a little quirk.

See on attached pictures on "Dashboard" both "On" and "Off" status button are lit as opposed to 

ISY Web Access from the portal web page which it shows correctly lit button.

Is it a bug or just my system?

ISY994iPro  v5.0.13C

dashboard.jpg

isy web access.jpg

Hello, could someone from UD comment on this.

Is this by design and it will stay like this or is it a bug?

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:26 AM, roadking2003 said:

After using ISY launcher for years, it suddenly would not open.  See picture attached.

So I started following the advice in the first part of this thread and deleted Java log, trace and cashed app files.

Now my ISY launcher shortcut is gone and I don't remember where to download it.

ISY error.JPG

Link for ISY Launcher

• Like 1
On 12/2/2018 at 8:26 AM, roadking2003 said:

After using ISY launcher for years, it suddenly would not open.  See picture attached.

So I started following the advice in the first part of this thread and deleted Java log, trace and cashed app files.

Now my ISY launcher shortcut is gone and I don't remember where to download it.

ISY error.JPG

I have recently had this happen as well.  Rebooting computer fixes it for me.

On 12/20/2018 at 8:21 AM, Michel Kohanim said:

@Scyto,

You really cannot close firewalls. The packet filters remain. The best thing would be to put ISY in the trusted zone/white list and especially for UDP (discovery).

With kind regards,
Michel

My subnet allows all multicast, I was talking abour windows 10 firewall application firewall above which can be completely disabled AND disabling did not help... I am not blocking UDP or multicast anywhere on my network....

Edited by Scyto
My subnet allows all multicast, I was talking abour windows 10 firewall application firewall above which can be completely disabled AND disabling did not help... I am not blocking UDP or multicast anywhere on my network....

I am having the same issues with the ISY Launcher as well. Michel at UDI remotely logged into my PC/system and we verified that UDP was active, the firewall was turned off, we cleared Java cache, uninstalled and then installed the current version of Java, got a new link for the launcher and it still would not find the ISY. When you manually entered the IP of the ISY it “sees” it but it will not “auto find it”. Michel stated he would look further into it, but that was easily three months or more ago and I never got a response back from him. I jumped through all the hoops he asked me to while he was connected to my PC to no avail. The only thing I can think of is, was your Windows updated from an older version? Mine was and I am wondering if there some strange setting thats at play here being carried over from a old version. I have installed about 5 ISYs for clients using the ISY Launcher and it works fine. Those are all on a new PC stick with a fresh version of Windows 10 Home installed. The ISY Launcher works, but there are some systems that obviously have issues. A user previously in this thread had issues but IIRC he did a new Windows install and it then worked. So its not us, there os something else happening.