Dead ISY 994i Power Supply

TVC15
Go to solution Solved by Geddy,

11 hours ago, TVC15 said:

Red light is blinking on power supply, nothing lights up on the ISY. I need a replacement ASAP! Any recommendations? When I put my city and zip code in the UD online store, the system states it is a four day wait. I need alternatives, please!

What City are you located in?

Do you have access to Amazon Prime?

Amazon Prime is showing October 28th as a delivery date for a 12 volt 2-amp power supply.

The only other source I can think of is All Electronics in Van Nuys. http://www.allelectronics.com   They might do an overnight ship. 

You might also send an email to UD to see if they will ship overnight. I believe they also ship out of Van Nuys.

You can also check the Best Buy store in your area

Note: UD recommends a 12v, 2 amp supply.

Edited by Techman
1 hour ago, Techman said:

Amazon Prime is showing October 28th as a delivery date for a 12 volt 2-amp power supply.

The only other source I can think of is All Electronics in Van Nuys. http://www.allelectronics.com   They might do an overnight ship. 

You might also send an email to UD to see if they will ship overnight. I believe they also ship out of Van Nuys.

You can also check the Best Buy store in your area

Note: UD recommends a 12v, 2 amp supply.

Thanks so much! Turns out I have an extra ISY with a power supply that a neighbor gave me when they moved! Back up and running! However, I will be buying a spare...

8 hours ago, MrBill said:

There are many similar products on the US store, search the Canadian store for "12v UPS". 

I don't find any units that can compare with the specs and price of the unit @Goose66 linked, even for double that price. It seems like a very versatile unit and would not even require the regular power supply for ISY or polisy.