Any idea when eisy will be back in stock?

JKane
Go to solution Solved by slimypizza,

14 minutes ago, MrBill said:

@Michel Kohanim isn't posting as often anymore, Perhaps you should email sales@universal-devices and ask.

I asked him about z-matter module [lack of] availability for Polisy in Canada on January 25 2023 and never got a response.

I gave up and currently staying on the ISY until supply chain and firmware is sorted out.

• Like 1

So I've now ordered a zmatter board (usb) for the eisy, and a USB PLM for the eisy...  And I'm in the same boat as you folks.  I can't get a straight answer when the actual eisy itself will become available again...

Maybe it will go the way of polisy... Maybe the eisy is already OBE, and we'll get a fisy.  Maybe they'll skip the fisy all together and go straight to the jisy... 

34 minutes ago, PatPend said:

Far be it from me to presume UDI's business model better than them, but maybe licensing IoX for use as a VM or on other platforms would work better than only offering it preinstalled on unobtainable hardware.

When did UDI say it was unobtainable? Anything said on here is pure speculation on memebers.  Companies run out of product regularly. 

19 hours ago, MrBill said:

but to resell for $290 UD will likely need to wait for their container shipment to arrive from china, without windows installed.

...but then the boards all smell of COVID spray.

Wait! Windows in the containers or Windows installed on the boards?

:)

Edited by larryllix
2 hours ago, lilyoyo1 said:

When did UDI say it was unobtainable? Anything said on here is pure speculation on memebers.  Companies run out of product regularly. 

@lilyoyo1 your post has zero value.

I asked Michel about the z-matter module in January 25 2023 and they're still not available.

UDI should help keep their end users informed, it's not hard.

• Haha 1
On 4/24/2023 at 12:35 PM, slimypizza said:

I inquired a few days ago (4/19) about EISY availability.  Here's the prompt reply I got:

Hi John, we should have them in 2 weeks.

With Kind regards,

I haven't heard back yet from them, but will go with 2 weeks from 4/19... Thanks!