Any updated info on ZMatter availability?

Go to solution Solved by Geddy,

• 2 weeks later...

Love this company and love then product.  Have been a supporter since the first ISY came out.  But getting disappointed at the lack of communication on the entire matter subject.  I appreciate it’s not a large company and that it will take time.  I purchased this with the comfort in knowing this company will do have it and it will be awesome.  But for the first time  I feel like I am just being strung along with no updates or plans or timeline.  Even if they said we have made progress or we are working with a target of x.  Something,  anything.  It’s not new anymore.  Almost everyone has created their hub and is integrating devices now.  But I want ISY to work as it’s the device I love.  Please give us some update.

Edited by Nishal
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Nishal said:

Love this company and love then product.  Have been a supporter since the first ISY came out.  But getting disappointed at the lack of communication on the entire matter subject.  I appreciate it’s not a large company and that it will take time.  I purchased this with the comfort in knowing this company will do have it and it will be awesome.  But for the first time  I feel like I am just being strung along with no updates or plans or timeline.  Even if they said we have made progress or we are working with a target of x.  Something,  anything.  It’s not new anymore.  Almost everyone has created their hub and is integrating devices now.  But I want ISY to work as it’s the device I love.  Please give us some update.

They've said multiple times they're working on Matter and a few other things. UDI has never been one (until recently) to give set timelines which has scome back to haunt them so I haven't seen that lately. 

Appreciate they are working on it.  But I don’t think it’s asking for a lot to say we have made this progress and this is pending on a periodic basis.  I get worried when you say they are working on other things and not getting a progress update.  Does that mean matter is not critical and if it takes 2 years it’s ok because of other priorities? If that’s the case then don’t advertise it when buying.  All of this unknown due to the lack of a simple update that something is happening.