Everything posted by Michel Kohanim
-
KPL LED Off
Hello jkraus, Aha! Please add the off statement at the bottom of the Then path + the Else path. This way, when the program is done (end of the Then path) your KPL light turns off + when the Else path is activated. With kind regards, Michel
-
Misc Error Codes and how to decipher
Hi Bob, As long as the intervals between these attempts is more than 10 minutes, I wouldn't worry about them at all. If you have these continuously every few seconds then we do have problems. We can add remote IP in Event Viewer quicker than in the logs. If you wish, let me know and I'll make a special build for you. With kind regards, Michel Michel, I have these 2 errors (among others) in my log too. So I am a bit concerned that they may be caused by my plug-in. Is there any way to see what client IP address is at fault? I regularly have 3 to 4 clients connect to the ISY (1 or 2 admin consoles, MainLobby Plug-in, and HomeSeer Plug-in). I also have up to 8 computers on my network and a couple other IP enabled devices. Trying to track down what may be trying to log in with bad credentials.
-
KPL LED Off
Hi jkraus, Which statement is supposed to turn off the KPL? With kind regards, Michel
-
Remote linc error
Hello danswatman, Usually this happens when the RL's db is corrupted OR you have low battery. Please factory reset your RL, retry, and keep us posted. With kind regards, Michel
-
Misc Error Codes and how to decipher
Hello timlacey, 5012 you should not worry about (it simply means that ISY has deemed one of its clients unresponsive and thus has expired the subscription). 10011 is a little more serious because it means that someone/something is trying to login without the correct credentials. CONF files may be a problem if they happen all the time: basically, the file ISY was trying to access was locked by some other task for a longer time than ISY deemed normal. -2 means device communication error. If you have this without a device, please look at the next number. I suspect you either have an older firmware (2.7.0 and below) or that your PLM is starting to act up. With kind regards, Michel
-
KPL buttons gone??
Hello ergodic, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Would you be kind enough to go to Tools | Generate Topology and see if they show up over there? As far as adding them without removing the load, unfortunately that's impossible. What troubles me is that Admin Console does NOT allow buttons to be removed individually. Did you ever try removing any of the buttons at all? With kind regards, Michel
-
Deactivate motion sensor
Hello dhuth, That would require a program. The main question is whether or not you have linked your MS in a scene. If not, then all you need is a button that overrides the motion sensor. I would use a folder condition such as: If Status my-sensor-override-button is NOT on Then With kind regards,
-
Error - Failed writing highwater mark
Hi, Please do make sure your RL and/or MS are in programming mode and accessible (close to some Access Points). Please do keep us posted. With kind regards, Michel
-
Insteon V220 Switch
Thank you. With kind regards, Michel
-
Insteon V220 Switch
Hello JP, It is normal because we have not yet had one of these devices. Can you give me the model/part number please? With kind regards, Michel
-
queryAll turns on my bedroom lights at 3am
Hello someguy, The first thing I would do is to go to the Program Details tab, Right mouse click on My Programs, Click on Find/Replace and type in the name your bedroom lamp to see if there any other programs that act up on it. I would do the same for all the scenes that those specific lights belongs to. If you do not have ANY programs that act upon those lights, then I would suspect a faulty device. I used to have a SocketLinc that turned on/off by itself in the presence of increased network activity. With kind regards, Michel
-
Flex your Power
Hello Tim, Apologies. Open Auto DR as well as Flex Your Power and Electricity tab are free. There seems to have been a bug in 2.7.3 which is fixed in 2.7.4. With kind regards, Michel
-
weather bug data missing
Hello danswatman, this basically says that the data has been processed and it's OK. Would you be kind enough to send your station ID so that we can check/compare here? With kind regards, Michel
-
weather bug data missing
Hello danswatman, Would you be kind enough to do the following: 1. Tools | Diagnostics | Event Viewer (choose level 3) 2. Change your WB polling interval to 10 seconds 3. Look at the Event viewer and let me know if you see any errors With kind regards, Michel True, but I have tried others with the same result....I think...
-
weather bug data missing
Hello danswatman, Would you be kind enough to try a different station and see if it makes any difference? If it does, then it must be that specific station. Please note that you have 30 days money back guarantee so take your time. With kind regards, Michel
-
SMTP timeout setting not saving on v2.7 ? Yahoo Mail
Hello junkycosmos, This feature is only available on 2.7.3 and above. Would you be kind enough to make sure you have 2.7.3 installed (Help | About). With kind regards, Michel
-
Networking Module - Logitech Squeezebox
jwagner010, No reason to apologize. I think we should be the ones to apologize for the lack of documentation. Thanks so very much for the update. With kind regards, Michel
-
Weather Bug home station
Thanks Joe, we'll take a look. With kind regards, Michel Sorry to jump ahead of Gary in answering, but here's the link to Ambient Weather's "contact us" page. They publish Virtual Weather Station. I also use VWS, and it's a great program. Joe http://www.ambientweather.com/amcoin.html
-
Networking Module - Logitech Squeezebox
Hi jwagner010, Thanks so very much for the update. I am not sure what you mean by username:password@IPAddress. If you are referring to HTTP Authorization, it's indeed already supported as one of the HTTP/HTTPS headers (choose Authorization). Otherwise, you can do almost everything either by putting it on the URL or POST it in the body. Are we talking about the same thing? With kind regards, Michel
-
current state wrong
Hello oberkc, I am very much aware of all the trials and tribulations that sometimes one has to go just to get the system working. But, when the system starts working then it will continue to work. I can tell you three reasons why signals may get to one switch and not the adjacent one: 1. They are on two different phases in which case signals are not going to be repeated 2. Loose neutral wire ... this I've seen a lot 3. The device itself I would start by switching the devices' locations and see if the problem moves to the other one. If the problem moves with the switch, then it's the switch itself. If they both start working, then it's the wiring (neutral wire). Otherwise, I would think they are on multiple phases. With kind regards, Michel
-
Weather Bug home station
Hello Brian, They are licensing the use of their servers and services. We do have the same type of licensing with WeatherBug but it's much more reasonable. Yes, please send your zip code to support@universal-devices.com and we'll let you know what features are available. Of course, like everything else at UDI, you have a full money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied. With kind regards, Michel What exactly were they licensing? I thought they published their APIs http://wiki.wunderground.com/index.php/API_-_XML On a related note, is there any way of knowing what attributes are available for a particular Weatherbug station before purchasing the module? I was interested in light levels but couldn't work out if it wasn't available for the stations I was looking at or whether it just isn't shown on the website. thanks, Brian
-
Mutually Exclusive KPL Buttons
Hi Joe, thanks so very much for your kind words and I wanted to let you know that we do appreciate it as well. With kind regards, Michel
-
Help... XML Parse Error
Hello cnutco, In all likelihood, your ISY's IP address has changed and thus you must update your bookmark. To do so: 1. Login using http://www.universal-devices.com/99i 2. Go to Help | About 3. Update your bookmark with the value for My URL With kind regards, Michel
-
Schedule Sprinklers every 48 hours, not set days of the week
Hi cyberduo, Try using a Repeat statement in the Action section such as: Repeat Every 48 Hours -- Your zone 1 -- Wait 8 minutes .... and so on and so forth To make things cleaner, you might want to put the sprinkler schedules in another program (without any conditions) and then do: Repeat Every 48 Hours -- Run program my-sprinklers (Then path) With kind regards, Michel
-
Flex your Power
Hi AnthemAVM, All you have to do is to: 1. Enable it in the Configuration tab under Electricity. 60 second polling interval should suffice 2. Just like any other event, in your programs, you can check the status of Flex Your Power (enabled = CA needs you to cut back) and based on its status turn on/off your devices/scenes With kind regards, Michel