Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

lilyoyo1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilyoyo1

  1. I would just follow the advice to see if that works. If it doesn't you can start doing other troubleshooting
  2. Everything is still the same. More stuff is out of stock due to covid
  3. lilyoyo1 replied to robandcathy1's topic in ISY994
    It's not supported. You may be able to flash tasmoto software to it and use the Mqtt nodeserver to control it. Note: you'll have to do most of the work yourself to get them programmed to work with the nodeserver. Your other option would be to hope that they have an open api that a developer could use to develop a nodeserver for it
  4. I can see this being normal behavior as this is built into the device itself. By default, if a switch is already on (dimmed), insteon will turn fully on. Ditto if you dim down. I've never paid attention to what happens in the console to know how the isy handles it (never thought about it). The isy is seeing the second tap as a standard press which is why it reflects the pre-set level vs the actual level. Im not sure if this is something Udi can fix as I'm uncertain what message is sent during this time. You may have to query the device after a button press if this is needed. A variable updating after a second on command would work best
  5. If you're talking about the insteon hub and you already have the isy, why not just add the device to the Isy instead of the hub
  6. You're welcome. My pleasure. That's what I ended up having to do. It was a pain
  7. There's no compatibility issues with 5.0.16. Support for the new board started in 5.0.13 i believe
  8. I don't think its the board but something within the coding for locks. Everything else zwave works perfectly everytime. Highly responsive and accurate. This applies to tilt sensors, door sensors, motion, outlets, and occupancy switches. Options such as when it comes to how a lock is used such as locked by touch or keypad doesnt work (when it updates) so I'm assuming it's a coding issue vs board issue. These changed in 5.3 from 5.0.16 which is when issues started happening.
  9. No. All I install are yale. Have had nothing but issues with all since 5.3
  10. Yale has the same issues
  11. Here's part of their dealer letter talking about their issues.
  12. What you're experiencing is an issue with the isy not your devices or Plm. I'm leaning towards what DennisC suspects and that you've maxed out your isy. Try deleting a scene that you don't really use and see if you can create another then.
  13. @Chris Jahndoes this address the issues with locks that many of us has had with 5.3+?
  14. Did you clear your Java cache
  15. Insteon uses RF not wifi. Your modules are Powerline only so moving your isy can potentially change things though I doubt it will as long as your phases are properly bridged. The only way to know however is to try.
  16. Did you recently update your isy? What's the firmware and ui? Did you try admin admin
  17. I don't know what you backed up so I can't say. Whichever had the last working configuration
  18. After restore Plm do restore devices. Ensure your firmware and ui matches
  19. He posted the directions because many times people will replace their Plm saying they did it properly.....turns out they didn't. Does the Plm that shows in the isy match the Plm you are using? What were your steps in exact order? Firmware and UI?
  20. Its not a mesh issue. I have about 30 zwave devices in my home. Different sensors and outlets that are in the same area work perfectly everytime. It's an issue that started with 5.3 and got worse with 5.3.1. Go back to 5.0.16 it works great again. It's also an issue in other homes that I use for testing as well. 5.0 16 works fine, 5.3.1 doesn't at all. All other devices are great otherwise... Just locks
  21. Ive had nothing but problems with 5.3.1 and yale locks. I don't know what's changed but communication sucks. It was bad with 5.3 and only got worse. Hopefully @Michel Kohanimand Udi can get it back to where it used to be

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.