Everything posted by Blackbird
-
FYI looks like DDOS on Pushover
My email to pushover seems to work now but not the network resources.
-
FYI looks like DDOS on Pushover
It was on their twitter. Looks like I spoke too soon, still having problems. Im currently not receiving messages.
-
FYI looks like DDOS on Pushover
I just now received about 20 pushover notifications that were backlogged. So I guess its fixed
-
FYI looks like DDOS on Pushover
I must have jinxed it by asking pushover questions but Pushover is currently fighting a DDOS . I wondered why I wasnt getting my notifications.
-
Notifications Pushover Network Resources vs Email vs Polyglot?
Can someone tell me which ISY notification method is better in terms of reliability and speed? Pushover Polyglot Email to Pushover Network resources using Pushover Or is there something better? Thanks
-
Question about fast and slow notifications
I got it to work. I made a program that sent by email to pushover and from network resources and both were about the same speed. Thanks
-
Question about fast and slow notifications
The link to your instructions shows a link https://pushover.net/apps. What do I select at that link? "Pushover E-mail Gateway? Is there a cost involved?
-
Question about fast and slow notifications
Thanks. I'll look into it. I too like having the ELK voice announcements and use them for perimeter sensors around my house. Always instant.
-
Question about fast and slow notifications
I am only emailing to pushover and gmail. I didnt know there always another way. Do you recommend where I can learn about how to use the network recourses for pushover? I did purchase the polisy. How quick are the notifications through network recourses or polyglot? Is it instant?
-
Need a new thermostat, recommendations?
I did alot of research when buying mine and I chose Ecobee. I love it and I have it connected to the isy through polyglot cloud. I have sensors for 4 rooms.
-
Question about fast and slow notifications
I have the ISY and ELK, sending emails to pushover and gmail which seems to mostly be quick but sometimes slow. I just but a few CAO wireless tags and the instant the tag gets moved, the app is alerted. I beleive it uses push notifications which I dont really understand how that works. Is it possible to get the ISY and ELK to send notifications, just as fast, as in instantly?
-
Is anyone here afraid of Insteon disapearing?
My local Coop hardware store was selling insteon for a couple years then stopped.
-
Is anyone here afraid of Insteon disapearing?
Bestbuy stopped selling it and I think Menards stopped selling it in the stores. Just wondering.
-
Is anyone here afraid of Insteon disapearing?
Just wondering what everyone's opinion is about the future of Insteon. Do you think its fading away or should we not worry? Thanks
-
Temp sensor for Insteon or ELK?
I'm currently using the insteon door sensor in my metal mailbox and it works great
-
Temp sensor for Insteon or ELK?
I have it ordered and will let you know. Now im worried
- Polisy ship date?
-
Polisy ship date?
Will an email come out on the shipping day? Thanks
-
Temp sensor for Insteon or ELK?
That's awesome. I currently have an insteon door sensor in my mailbox and would be nice to replace it with this tag and one for the freezer. I was thinking about the 13 bit tem humidity tag. Which models do you guys use? Thanks
-
Temp sensor for Insteon or ELK?
I had thought about those but I heard there is a lot of problems with range and disconnects. Im surprised about the range you are getting. Thanks
-
Temp sensor for Insteon or ELK?
What is a good (cheap) temperature sensor for the freezer that works with ELK or Insteon, wireless or wired? thanks
-
Polisy ship date?
From what I remember, the Polisy is shipping this month, is there an exact date? Will we be receiving email confirmation prior? Thanks
-
Anyway to push voice alerts/notifications to Home?
Ok the delay was my mistake. My program was when the kitchen light turned on, the variable went to 1 then waits 10 seconds then goes to 0. In my Alexa routine, I had it activated based on an off instead of an on. So it waited 10 seconds after the light was turned on then I guess more dely. I now switched it to an ON and the delay is only 2 seconds. Thanks guys. Now I hope google can do this in the future.
-
Anyway to push voice alerts/notifications to Home?
On the portal the "Alexa Variable" is a Device/Contact sensor, under address it says 3(Close:0). In the app it also says the "Alexa variable" is a contact sensor.
-
Anyway to push voice alerts/notifications to Home?
Im not sure what you mean can you explain a little more? Right now when I turn on my Kitchen light, it sets the Alexa variable to 1. Then about 40 seconds later Alexa says hi.