Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackbird

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blackbird

  1. No. I have tried several manual queries and no problem
  2. Real smart of Smart Home to make an I/O linc that requires you to buy 2 units to become reliable.
  3. Before when the door opened it was the relay that turned on. That was about 2 years ago. Hasn't had a problem until now and that was the sensor this time.
  4. Does it make sense to come on right when the query happens?
  5. As soon as I open the man door, the power turns on to the garage door then I simply push the button to open. Easy.
  6. If my power is always off, I'm no longer worried about the door opening
  7. The door didnt open this time. It was 2 years ago and I found out at 7am. Been open since 3am. I have nothing operating the door except the app. My 8 button keypad lights up if the door is open but does not control the door. I like having the power always off, just incase someone got my code they still wouldnt be able to open it. When i pull up to my garage i disarm ELK with the key fob and when the button is pushed then the power to the opener turns on then I open the door. Also I will never have the alarm go off by accident if I forgot to disarm before opening the door.
  8. Trigger is not reversed. A while ago my door opened at 3am by itself. Since then I have the garage door opener plugged into a insteon outlet and the power is always off until I open the small door, then the power turns on for 5 min then shuts off again.
  9. What do you mean restore it?
  10. Sensors are working fine and havent moved. Be a weird coincidence that it happened at 3am right when the query happened and not be the isy fault
  11. It was definitely the sensor that turned on. Relay was off. I have email notifications when the door is opened. Nothing running at that time and nothing should have triggered it. First time happening. I also have a keypad in the house that lights up when the door is open. That keypad was lit in the morning.
  12. If your referring to "Trigger Reverse" then no. I dont see Sensor Reversed. Also using Momentary A
  13. According to the log, at 3:03am my overhead garage door sensor turned on for no reason I can see. The door was closed and it appears to be caused by the 3am query. Any ideas?
  14. What is NR's?
  15. Probably a long response for you to answer but can you explain a bit (a lot) more about how you use it with network resources? When you say update the app do you mean the LIFx app?
  16. Why the 1-2 second delay? Using a program or scene from the isy? Or Lifx bulbs are slow?
  17. Blackbird posted a topic in ISY994
    I understand there is a polyglot for both of these colored lights. Can anyone tell me which is most compatible or works the best with the isy? Thanks
  18. Thanks. I will be happy in the mean time with some of the polyglots
  19. Hopefully they have already been testing it. Anyway hope it's not long
  20. I'm hoping it wont be too long before the polisy can be used as an isy.
  21. I believe you misunderstood me. I did not think that UDI needs to justify themselves nor do I think the Polisy is a rip off. My comment about "cant justify the price" was meant to understand if the price was discounted because the polisy wont have met it's full potential yet, therefore for now, charging less. No need to get defensive as I am a big supporter of UDI and have been for years. Thanks for the discounted price.
  22. @Michel Kohanim Did the discounted price on the preorder have anything to do with the fact that UDI cant justify charging the full price until the polisy is capable of becoming a fully functional isy? Or is it simply a sale?
  23. Apology accepted
  24. $402 CAN includes $36US shipping which I thought was a bit steep. Thanks for the link

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.