Everything posted by Blackbird
-
Anyway to push voice alerts/notifications to Home?
I got it to work but noticed about a 40 second delay before Alexa performed the task. Anyway to speed this up?
-
Anyway to push voice alerts/notifications to Home?
Thanks for the explanation
-
Anyway to push voice alerts/notifications to Home?
Instead of variables cant you just use an open status for example? I still dont see how this will make alexa speak
-
Anyway to push voice alerts/notifications to Home?
Portal asks for a "Contact Closed Value" to be entered. What should I put?
-
3am Query turned on my garage door sensor
Oops wrong place
- Hue vs Lifx on isy
-
Hue vs Lifx on isy
Can you have the isy make the Lifx bulbs, strobe?
-
Is the Polisy standalone and is it an ISY replacement?
What does big and little endian mean?
- Hue vs Lifx on isy
-
Hue vs Lifx on isy
So if you have a favorite color can you look on the isy and see the current setting?
-
Hue vs Lifx on isy
When you are using the polyglot for lifx, how do you get the isy to turn the light to an exact color? Does the isy know the current color of the bulb?
-
Anyway to push voice alerts/notifications to Home?
Which thread?
-
Anyway to push voice alerts/notifications to Home?
Has there been any update as to if there is a cloud poly that allows you to make google speak?
-
Google home vs Alexa
Is integration with isy, better with google home or alexa?
-
3am Query turned on my garage door sensor
All of you have been very helpful. Sounds like Lifx is the way to go.
-
3am Query turned on my garage door sensor
Yes they are.
-
Hue vs Lifx on isy
Thanks for your input
-
Hue vs Lifx on isy
Thanks for your opinion. I would also like to here from others. Thanks
-
Hue vs Lifx on isy
I'm not going to tell at anyone if it's not exact. I just want to know what others have experienced. That's all
-
Hue vs Lifx on isy
Is it usually more than 1 second delay for these scenarios?
-
Hue vs Lifx on isy
I will probably go with Lifix and probably have 2 gu10 on one switch above my tv and 2 gu10 on a seperate switch above my chair. I did buy the polisy. Below are a few scenarios I'm interested in having answered. I'm curious about delay and how long you think it will take to perform the following functions. Based on scenes and programs. 1. Motion sensor goes off outside and my light above the tv turns red with the switch initially off. 2. Motion sensor goes off outside and my light above the tv turns red with the switch already on and the bulb is initially white. 3. Walk into the room where the lights are off and double tap the switch on to turn the light above the tv to blue. 4. The same switch above the tv is already on and white then double tap on (fast on) and the light turns blue 5. Light is off. "Hey google turn the light above the tv, blue" Thanks
-
Hue vs Lifx on isy
To me a BR30 and GU10 are meant for aiming down at the floor 90% of the fixtures I have seen. When you guys keep saying upside down, what exactly are you talking about? Gu10 and br30 aiming at the ceiling?
-
3am Query turned on my garage door sensor
By dual band module, I assume you guys mean a light switch. I have 2 dual band light switches within 4 inches of the i/o link
-
Hue vs Lifx on isy
What do you mean cant be upside down? You mean the bulb cant be facing the floor?
-
Hue vs Lifx on isy
So I take it, with lifx, programs can be written on the isy let's say to "fast on," a light switch and a preset color comes on but if you want to operate the light, using the app, you will still have to power on the switch?