Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackbird

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blackbird

  1. So there will be a new ISY included with node server?
  2. Can you talk about new features or hardware?
  3. Hopefully soon. Thanks
  4. I may upgrade my ISY and wondered if any new ISY hardware is coming out down the road?
  5. I noticed Amazon Echo has an ELK tab in the connectivity for Amazon Echo but google home does not. Does this mean that only Alexa can speak to the ELK?
  6. A while ago I remember reading on the forum, talk about Universal Devices building their own PLM. Has anything come of that or was that just talk? Thanks
  7. I just upgraded to 5.0.14 yesterday. Hope he does
  8. Polyglot Nodeserver requires RPI correct?
  9. Why are there very few ISY YouTube tutorials? I would think it would be helpful in most cases to watch how someone does things on the ISY
  10. Thank you everyone, I was able to get the ecobee polyglot working. I love it. No regrets on upgrading so far. Thanks
  11. And polyglot cloud also requires a pc or RPI? Sorry im clueless to node servers, polyglot, polyglot cloud and Nodelink
  12. So even with 5.0.14, I still need something like a RPI.
  13. Sorry guys, im an idiot. I was using the old admin console. Everything seems fine now
  14. After the updrade I cant get any program to work. Even new simple programs like open a door and a light goes on. Even if I click "run Then" it doesn't work Most program icons are yellow. When I right click on the main program folder and click status, there is a lot of status that says "Out of Memory" in yellow and activity shows "Not Loaded"
  15. I didn't know another cpu or rpi would be required with 5.0.14
  16. Is there a list of all the new features, Im mostly interested in the integration with eecobee
  17. Ok thanks. Been a long time since I had to do it
  18. Im not sure I understand what you mean
  19. did anyone have problems logging in after? When I enter my user name and password it says "Failed. Retry Authenticating ISY"
  20. Thanks I am going to give it a try
  21. Is there any issues with ELK in 5.0.14?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.