Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackbird

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blackbird

  1. it does only query the relay and I did separate it in the scenes. Do I even need to have the relay in a scene?
  2. Mine is Android and with the querry program it works perfect. Without it does not
  3. I now remember why I had the query program for the garage door. When I use mobilinc for android I open the door fine but the relay stays open so I have to tap it a bunch of times to close the relay then the door. Using the query program, resets the relay to closed as soon as the door is totally open or totally closed.
  4. If it did I would have been notified on my phone
  5. Yes looks good. First week I installed it I had the sensor wire in a place where the door rubbed it and it stripped the wires. Been fixed now but have seen a problem with the wires that goto the garage door opener
  6. I didn't see any problems with the wires
  7. To me it seems the all lights off is related because it was at the exact time the door opened and this all off program is new (maybe a week or 2 old) and before the program I never had the door open by itself. I will look at changing the scene and separating the sensor and relay
  8. The query for the garage wasn't on a schedule and query all was set for 3am. The only scheduled program for 2:57am was the all lights off which doesn't include the iolinc
  9. My overhead garage door sensor reads as a controller and the relay is a responder. Is this normal?
  10. I click on log and it asks if I want to open in excel. I don't see the level 3 option. Or do you mean the Event viewer?
  11. It has only happened once and I can't reproduce it manually so I'm not sure what I can do
  12. As I said I have been out of town. How do I do a level 3 trace?
  13. Could my "all off" program have opened the door even though the io link is not part of the program? It is set to run at 2:57am and ran 1 second before the door opened.
  14. This happened 3 min before the nightly 3am query
  15. I don't have reverse trigger checked off
  16. whats to blame then the isy? PLM?
  17. Check my first post. It shows the query program running 16 seconds after the door opened. Am I reading this wrong?
  18. most of the time it is instant
  19. Not sure if that answers my question. Why does the ISY have a 3am default query? What does it do? Should I delete it if you think I should delete the garage door query. Also the garage door query program is this Overhead Garage door relay off - If Status 'Overhead garage door-Relay' is On Then Wait 15 seconds Set 'Overhead garage door-Relay' Query Else - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action') So doesn't that mean that the door opened before the query if the program says "If Status 'Overhead garage door-Relay' is On" "Then Wait 15 seconds Set 'Overhead garage door-Relay' Query" oberkc stated that the program is set to run at the same time that it opened but its not. its set to run if the door opened.
  20. I also use Tasker and Pushover app for android. When I have a motion sensor turn on, it sends an email to pushover then tasker recognizes the message "motion" from pushover then tasker plays an mp3 of the motion tracker on the movie aliens. I have the same idea for doors and when there is water in the basement it plays a sonar ping. This happens within 2 seconds of the sensor being activated.
  21. If the query program is the problem then why does the isy have a default program to query everything at 3am? Should this also be deleted?
  22. So are you saying that the query program caused the garage door to open?
  23. I want to be able to open the door with the phone. I have been away a couple days so I unplugged the garage door opener. The iolinc is not a part of another scene. I do have the default query all program that runs at 3am
  24. I feel less and less confident in the reliability of the ISY or insteon

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.