Support Thread: 5.0.16C (ISY994)

Athlon

48 minutes ago, mjcumming said:

In addition, simple rest queries no longer work via HTTP. Rest queries using HTTPS work.

As well, I am still able to connect to my ISY that is at my cabin with no problems.

I use http with all my rest calls to my ISY. V5.0.16. I don't use https for anything inside my LAN and very little outside.

If the module in question has a internal Beeper. Many want you to hold the Set Button and plug it in. When the beeper starts sounding. Keep holding the Set Button until the beeper stops before releasing the Set Button. The module may then beep twice.

I have seen a few modules that use a sequence of Set Button pushes and LED flashing patterns to do things. That information would be in the full users manual as a flow chart of actions. Though the hold set button while powering up seems to work with them also.

16 hours ago, stephan said:

I just upgrade to RC1 and it looks all good except zwave. I followed the instructions but all programs lost their links and most of my multilink shades have disabled devices.

Do I have to re-enroll all of them now?

Any ideas how to fix this?

-Stephan

Hi Stephan,

What ISY release to you upgrade from?

Just tried to update and seem to lost everything.  Programs are gone, variables are still there.  Lost the Zwave.  Going to have to put in a ticket.  I did backup the ISY beforehand and tried to restore.  Did not work.

1. performed a backup of the ISY
2. downloaded the udi_oadr_5.0.16.zip
3. Manually installed the udi_oadr_5.0.16.zip
4. Downloaded the MACOS version of the admin and dashboard
5. Cleared the Java cache
6. installed the MACOS version. 
7. Zwave is not responding.

Edit - was able to install the udi_oadr_5.0.16.zip and get the programs back.  Zwave dongle is not responding.  

Edit- I have an external zwave and internal SEP card.

EDIT: contacted Michel and evidently my ISY requires a unique build.  System is up and running again.

@Chris Jahn @Michel Kohanim

Edited by Mecheng70
Updated steps taken. and type of zwave
20 minutes ago, macrhino said:

OK This did not help. After restarting I can connect. As time goes by it takes longer and longer. I am getting the same type of error messages. "Socket open failed". 

When it finished, none of my programs showed up. 

Do you have Avast?  I see that you have windows, however, I have to disable the web protection for my Mac to get to the ISY.  Took a few days to figure this out last time. 

You need to create a scene and then add the button to the scene. 

Turn on the button by turning on the scene.

It has always been that way with the KPLs.

Note: Be sure to add 1-2 second delay before turning on/off the KPL button to avoid an "all ON" event. (I can't remember the exact circumstance but search for All On events and read through the long thread)

Edited by gviliunas
  • Like 2