Support Thread for: IoX 5.7.1 (Nov 12, 2023)

Updated without issue. BIOS security update is stated in release notes. Is that update automatically included in the "Upgrade Packages" operation, or are we supposed to know to also push the "Upgrade BIOS" button?

sysconfig.txt makes no mention of BIOS version, so a bit difficult to know BIOS status.

Thank you.

After upgrading to 5.7.1 on IoX  and PG3 the AC is hanging when in the programs screen.  Sometimes while loading. Tried package updates and power reboots but always the same. Tried deleting Java files several times. I have to use Task Manager to end task. Was there anything else needed to be upgraded besides packages like bios? Hanging at Create Scene Widgets.

Edited by garybixler

I have an eisy. the upgrade itself went fine. Two things to note:

• Notifications stopped coming to my android phone and ipad via UDM.. Haven't had a chance to diagnose it yet.

• I happened to run the upgrade about 1.5 hours before my yard lights off program ran. They ran on the reboot of the iSY and the "catch up window" is the default and much shorter than that. I don't think this is specifically related to this upgrade
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, garybixler said:

I think my issue has to do with my desk top PC upgraded to W-11 or the latest Java update. When using my lap top PC everything works fine. Lap top is also W-11 so no clue why the difference.

Thanks

After the update did you clear your java cache and download the IoX Launcher?

I could not install the update in my Eisy using upgrade packages.  I restarted the admin console from the configuration tab.  I unplugged the Eisy and restarted,  I tried opening the admin console from the LAN.  and tried upgrading  I tried starting the admin console from the Cloud.   In each case, it asks “are you sure you would like to upgrade……” but  if I clicked yes, nothing happened. Each time, I wait for hours before seeing if it upgraded.  It never did.  I tried from my iPad using mobile.  It shows getting to 6%, then stopped.

On a whim, I decided to try Install developer packages.  They installed, then I was upgrade to 5.7.1 successfully using upgrade packages.

Edited by RRoyceus

Not only can I not get my polisy to update to 5.7.1, now my polisy is totally inop.  Cannot find it on the network at all...after doing standard java cache clear, and reinstall of iox...nothing....can't find the device on the network.  Waited HOURS before being bold enough to cycle power....came up- in same exact state.  nothing..nada..zilch.  Who do I call to get this thing fixed?  Initiated the firmware update via an "automatic update" button within the admin console.  Had a familiar "beep" as if it were starting the process, and then it was all over...dead as a doornail ever since.  I mean the left most green light is on, but it's not on the network...might as well be totally dead.

Edited by BOW