Tesla Node Stopped Working

Stopped getting any data from the car.  I tried restarting, then rebooting polisy then deleted and readded node.  I get the following error

2024-01-25 13:26:01,163 Thread-7   udi_interface      ERROR    TeslaCloudEVapi:teslaEV_GetIdList: Error getting vehicle list
2024-01-25 13:26:01,164 Thread-7   udi_interface      ERROR    TeslaCloudEVapi:teslaEV_GetIdList: Trying to reconnect
2024-01-25 13:26:02,051 Thread-7   udi_interface      ERROR    TeslaEVController:createNodes: Exception Controller start: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

It shows that it is connected and I get the Tesla Node in the admin console but it says zero vehicles.

I am aware and on my list - I just got a beta for oauth support in the ISY needed to use the new API.  I have not started to test it yet - I'll likely do another (simpler)  nodeserver first before addressing the tesla one (I do not have a tesla to test on so I need to make sure I understand the use of the new oauth API before starting the tesla solution 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Working to Finish the tesla power wall node first (as I have access to one) - allowing me to test the API 

After this the I am on to looking at the EV server.   I did do the initial changes, but testing will not be as easy as I need access to a car to test it (I no longer have my tesla) - and it requires authendication 

Edited by Panda88
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2024 at 12:04 PM, Panda88 said:

I am working on it and is getting close to release it (beta)

There are quite a bit of changes from the original API so it takes time 

If someone wants to take it over I am more than happy to support that 

Thank you for your efforts and for what your are doing. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Panda88 said:

Still working on getting the control portion working.  There is a 2nd layer of security added and Michel is looking at how to help support this 

Okay, thank you! And Thank you to Michel!

6 hours ago, someguy said:

@Panda88:  any update on this?  

Or has anyone figured out a workaround.  I’ve really appreciated this Tesla connection for some time and would sure love to get it back sometime soon. 

You could try Home Assistant.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Tesla Model S and the Tesla EV Plug-in has stopped working. I read you other post and 1.) reloaded the refresh token, 2.) deleted and reinstalled the Plug-in and 3.) reloaded the refresh token and restarted, but the PLug-in did not connect to Tesla. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Rod

We are working on getting a updated node server working.   Tesla is slowly moving to a new API

I have released a new node server for Tesla power wall.  UdiTeslaPW2 that uses the new API

Still working on teslaEV.  Tesla added an additional layer of security when controlling the car and this needs to get implemented