Occupancy error 400 & 403

sjenkins
Go to solution Solved by sjenkins,

So since moving to Polisy, a few years ago now, I knew the occupancy was not working and was not too bothered.

Had a few minutes and decided to resurrect it again... no joy.

The configuration seems to be doing what its supposed to do, it finds my node and knows the id number.

Even did the add node where it restarted the ISY and was out and login of both ISY and Portal a few times.  Seems to look good in the configuration section.

Cannot add or sync the nodes, get an 400 error with adding.

Decided to do scorched earth and remove and restart (maybe didn't like the transfer from the 994 ?!?) but I get a 403 error if I do remove either in the configuration or occupancy. 

Any experience out there or is this a ticket item?  Always hate to bother the UD team if its an easy fix.

@sjenkins Honestly can't say I've tried this with Polisy so can't help. But just make sure do you only have one ISY in the Portal account now? In the "My Profile" on the top right is you IoP selected as the preferred ISY?

Since you're getting an error if you try to remove them at this point I would think that's a support ticket waiting to happen. 

Sorry. Let us know what comes of the ticket. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • Solution

So sorry I didn’t get back to the post. Yes I did put in and get an answer to my ticket. Basically that the occupancy was part of the pg-online and therefore not working. I sort of knew this but was unsure if policy brought it back as it was in the menu system still online.

• Like 1